TS SBTET TWSH Notification 2020: Telangana SBTET Typewriting & Shorthand Notification 2020 has released at sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
TS SBTET TWSH Notification 2020 (Typewriting & Shorthand) @ sbtet.telangana.gov.in
Schedule of Application and Examination Dates
|PARTICULARS||ALL TWSH GRADES WITH TYPE MACHINE|
|Commencement of filling application||29-02-2020|
|Last date for fee payment||10-03-2020|
|Last date for fee payment with a fine of Rs 600/-||12-03-2020|
|Typewriting Examinations Dates||21-03-2020 & 22-03-2020|
|Shorthand Examinations Dates||28-03-2020 & 29-03-2020|
Mode of Examination for Type Writing English all Grades: SBTET decided to conduct the Type Writing Examination for all Grades in two modes
A. Computer Based Test (CBT)
B. TYPE Machine Based Test (TMBT) from 29-2-2020 onwards.
A. Computer Based Test (CBT):
a) Candidates can apply for Computer Based Type Writing (CBT), for the Grades of TEJ, TEL, TEH, TENS certificates at sbtet.telangana.gov.in directly.
b) Candidates can register, practice and pay examination fees online for all Grades English Type Writing Examinations of CBT at sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
c) The Candidates will be asked to enter Aadhar Number during registration the same will be verified with OTP to the registered mobile number in Aadhar Card of the candidate,
d) Candidates can pay fees any day throughout the year once he get confidence in practice,
e) CBT will be conducted in all Government Polytechnic Colleges in Telangana State candidates can select any examination centre & examination slots convenient to him.
f) The Principal of Government Polytechnic will confirm one date and time for Candidate to attend the examination out of the days (six) examination dates opted by the candidates as examination slot after making necessary fee payment online at sbtet.telanagna.gov.in.
g) The examination Date & Time will be communicated to Candidates through SMS to his registered mobile number.
h) Candidate should present at examination center before 30 minutes on date and time slot allotted to him along with his Aadhar card.
i) Candidates can apply directly, they need not be sponsored though any Type Institute.
B. TYPE Machine Based Test (TMBT)
a) Candidates have to apply as per the time schedule notified in sbtet.telangana.gov.in and attend the examinations as per the time table notified at sbtet.telangana.gov.in
b) Candidates has to write the examination on manual type writing machine
c) Time Table for TYPE Machine Based test will be placed sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
(a) Typewriting Lower and Higher Grade Examinations both in English and Telugu will be conducted in 4 batches.
(b) Typewriting Urdu both Lower and Higher Grade Examinations will be conducted in one batch each at Hyderabad only in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations.
(c) Typewriting Hindi both Lower and Higher Grade Examinations will be conducted in two batches each in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations.
(d) Totally blind candidates are also permitted for Typewriting Examinations. Separate Typewriting Question Paper in BRAILLE LANGUAGE will be given to totally blind candidates.
(e) The candidates must apply through a recognised Typewriting Institution in Telangana State in case of first appearance for any of the above mentioned examinations (any language or any grade). Subsequently one can appear privately by entering previous Hall Ticket number. Shorthand, candidates can appear directly by applying online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in
(f) Govt. Employees appearing for the examination shall seek permission from their employer for appearing the examination. Instructions mentioned in the notification should be strictly adhered to.
(g) The Typewriting & Shorthand Examinations will be conducted during the month of SEPTEMBER, 2019 on 21-09-2019 & 22-09-2019 and 26-09-2019 & 27-09-2019. Commencement of online application and instructions (how to file the online application) will be placed in the SBTET websites i.e., www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
(h) For any clarification please call SBTET helpdesk no 040-23222192 during office working hours (or) email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TS SBTET Typewriting Notification 2020
ELIGIBILITY FOR TYPEWRITING EXAMINATIONS:
|Typewriting English||Junior||a pass in 8th Class.|
|Typewriting English / Telugu / Hindi / Urdu||Lower||An appearance of SSC Examination or equivalent. Candidates should upload attested Xerox copy of hall ticket if marks statement is not yet issued. Where the marks statements are issued, an attested Xerox copy of marks statement should invariably be uploaded.|
|Typewriting English / Telugu / Hindi / Urdu||Higher||A pass in Lower Grade exam., of the subject and language along with a pass in SSC or equivalent examination or Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized Board as per G.O. Rt No. 194, Higher Education (TE-II) Dept. date: 17-03-2005. Candidates qualified in Lower exam., of Maharastra Govt. will not be admitted except those who qualify as per G.O. Ms. No. 921, G.A. (Ser. B) Dept. Dated: 19-06-62.|
|Typewriting English /Telugu||High Speed||A pass in Higher Grade examination of the concerned subject.|
TS SBTET Shorthand Notification 2020
ELIGIBILITY FOR SHORTHAND EXAMINATIONS:
|Shorthand English / Telugu / Urdu||Lower Grade||A pass in SSC or Equivalent Exam.|
|Shorthand English||Intermediate||A pass in Shorthand Lower Grade Examination or any Graduation from the recognised University. Tamilnadu Shorthand English Junior Grade certificate is not equivalent to Shorthand English Lower Grade of SBTET. Hence not eligible to apply for SEI Grade.|
|Shorthand English / Telugu /Urdu||Higher Grade||A pass in Shorthand Lower Grade Examination of the concerned subject or any Graduation from the recognised University.Tamilnadu Shorthand English Junior Grade certificate is not equivalent to Shorthand English Lower Grade of SBTET. Hence not eligible to apply for SEH Grade.|
|Shorthand English / Telugu||All High Speeds||A pass in the Higher Grade Examination of the concerned subject.|
DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE
|Subject & Grade||All TWHS Grades with TYPE Machine||Computer BASED TEST (CBT)|
|For Shorthand Inter, Higher, Typewriting Higher and High Speed.||550||450|
|Shorthand High Speed||550||450|
Instructions to Institutes and candidates appearing with TYPE Machine
1) Candidate willing to apply for any Typewriting or Shorthand Examination has to file online application directly at sbtet.telangana.gov.in (if eligible as per SBTET norms) or the application can be filed through recognised institutions login from sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
2) The candidate who already appeared for Typewriting or Shorthand Examinations for any grade/subject in the last 04 sessions has to choose Yes for the option Did you appear for TINSH in any of the last 04 sessions and enter the respective Hall Ticket No, A click on submit button will fetch the personal data of the candidate thereby reduces the data entry work. If a candidate does not remember the correct Hall Ticket No/Registration No. of his previous examination, he has to choose No for the above option and apply as a fresh candidate through a recognised Typewriting Institute in the State.
3) Before filing the application, the candidate has to scan the colour photo only and keep the image ready to upload for filing the online application.
4) After entering into the website, enter the details and save the application by click on Save button and note down the application number for future reference, The application number is useful for retrieving the application. The already saved application can be retrieved by a click on Application Search and entering the application number,
5) The payment can be made immediately by a click on submit button after entering the basic data, click on Submitbutton then the payment option will be displayed. The Principals of Typewriting Institution / Candidate can pay the examination fee through payment gateway (i.e., Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) i.e., ONLINEthen application with Registration Number will be generated and get the printout of the application,
6) The recognised Institutions has to login with their respective usernames and password issued by SBTET and the institute can make the payment to the candidates sponsoring through their institute,
7) Type Machine based Typewriting Lower and Higher-Grade Examinations both in English and Telugu will be conducted in 4 batches,
8) Typewriting Urdu both Lower and Higher-Grade Examinations will be conducted in one batch each at Hyderabad only in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations,
9) Typewriting Hindi both Lower and Higher Grade Examinations will be conducted in two batches each in view of very less number of candidates appearing for these examinations,
10)Totally blind candidates are also permitted for Typewriting Examinations. Separate Typewriting Question Paper in BRAILLE LANGUAGE will be given to totally blind candidates,
11) Shorthand, candidates can appear directly by applying online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in
12) The Shorthand Examinations in twin cities will be held at 1) GPT, Hyderabad, All High Speeds and SEL 125 capacity 2) Smt, DDWTTI, Ameerpet, SEL 125 and SEH 75 Capacity 3) GIOE, Secunderabad, SEL 125 and SEH 75 Capacity and 4) JNGPT, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad SEL 125 and SEH 75 Capacity. Depending upon exhausting the maximum strength allotted to a center, the rest of other candidates shall be allotted at any of the other centers as per the option exercised by the candidate subject to at any of the other centers as per the option exercised by the candidate subject to availability of vacancies. The Hall Tickets will be generated on first come first served basis. In the case of SEL, SEI 8 SEH grades, the dictation shall be conducted simultaneously for all concerned grades.
13) The Examination in Paper —II (Manuscript) of Typewriting of all grades will be conducted first and the Paper—I (Speed) will be conducted after completion of the Paper—II first and the Paper—I (Speed) will be conducted after completion of the Paper—II (Manuscript) Examination.
14) Shorthand, candidates can appear directly by applying online at sbtet.telangana.gov,.n
15) In the application form, Name, Father’s name and date of birth of the candidate should be carefully entered as per SSC/ Bonafide /Equivalent Certificates.
16) Subject, Batch, Language, Grade and Examination Centre where the candidate is willing to appear for the examination shall be entered carefully.
17) Once the Registration No. is generated any of the above data cannot be changed and the fee paid will not be refunded,
18) The application without login to the portal, the candidate will be treated as Private candidate,
19) If any candidate is ineligible to pay the fee as private candidate, paid the fee and request to forward the application through the institution cannot be entertained.
20) Color Photos are only accepted, Black & white photos and photos taken with wearing cap/cooling glass will not be accepted, as the purpose of clear identity gets defeated.
21) Once Hall Ticket is generated, no corrections will be entertained.
22) Once amount is deducted, after submitting the application, no amount will be refunded,
23) Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the above website
24) Candidates whose qualifying examination data is NOT available online, they have to upload the attested copy in the website and have to show the original eligibility Certificates to the Principal of the examination centre before last date of the fee payment, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to write the examination,
25) Commencement of online application and instructions (how to file the online application) will be placed in the SBTET websites i.e., www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
26) For any clarification please call SBTET helpdesk no 040-23222192 during office working hours (or) email to email@example.com.