TS 10th Class/SSC Supplementary Time Table 2019: The TSBSE Secretary has announced the schedule for the Telangana SSC advanced supplementary examinations along with the results. Accordingly, the advanced supplementary exams would be held between June 10 and 24 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.
TS 10th Class/SSC Supplementary Time Table 2019 @ bse.telangana.gov.in
Supplementary from June 10. The SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations in the State will be held from June 10. A schedule to this effect was announced by the Directorate of Government Examinations. The exams will commence with the First Language Paper-I and will conclude on June 24, while the major exams will be completed with the Social Studies paper-II on June 21. The last date for payment of exam fee is May 27. Candidates can pay the exam fee with a late fee of Rs 50 up to two days before commencement of examination.
TS SSC Supply Time Table 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the organization||Telangana State Board of Secondary Education (TSBSE)|
|Category||TS 10th Supply time table 2019|
|Exam Dates||10th June 2019 to 24th June 2019|
TS SSC Supplementary Time Table 2019 Manabadi
Telangana Board of Secondary Education is expected to announce the Class 10th academic exam time table very soon. Aspirants studying in various schools of Telangana State can stay patient to check the date sheet. Usually, the TSBSE will release the Telangana 10th exam date sheet in the month of May. Hence this year also, the board is expected to continue the same scenario. As every year, TSBSE will conduct the 10th class exams in the month of March/April. Students gaining the education in TSBSE affiliated schools can be prepared to get the good score in the end examinations. Soon after the TSBSE releases the date sheet of class 10th, here we will update it on our page. Candidates can keep visiting this page to download TS 10th class Supplementary time table 2019. Hopefuls waiting for Telangana SSC time table 2019 can keep checking the official portal, bse.telangana.gov.in.
|SUBJECT & PAPER||TIME|
|First Language Paper-I (Group A) |
First Language Paper-I
|09:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
09:30 AM to 12:45 PM
|First Language Paper-II|
First Language Paper-II(Composite Course)
|09:30 AM to|
12:15 PM09:30AM to 10:45 AM
|Second Language||09:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|English Paper-I||09:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|English Paper-II||09:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|Mathematics Paper-I||09:30 AM to|
|Mathematics Paper-11||09:30 AM to|
|General Science Paper-I||09:30 AM to|
|General Science Paper-II||09:30 AM to|
|Social Studies Paper-I||09:30 AM to|
|Social Studies Paper-H||09:30 AM to|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-I|
|09:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-II|
|09:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
Download TS 10th Class Supplementary Time Table 2019 – Available Now
- The Objective paper (Part-B) in the subjects in which they are given separately have to be answered in the last half-an hour only.
- All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
- SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June, 2019 will be conducted strictly as per the above Time Table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding / answering wrong question papers.
- The Performance of the candidate in the Examination will be cancelled. if the candidate appears in the Examination centre other than originally allotted by this office.
Steps To Download TS 10th Class Supplementary Time Table 2019
- Visit the TSBSE portal, bse.telangana.gov.in and you will be navigated to the homepage, initially.
- Search for TS 10th Class/SSC Time Table 2019 Download link on the homepage.
- Soon after clicking the link, it will ask you to enter the register number, password or other details.
- Fill up the required details over there and tap on the submit button.
- The TS Class 10th Date Sheet 2019 will be downloaded on the screen.
- Check the examination dates and take a printout of it to refer it whenever required.