TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018: Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) has recently issued the Junior Lineman notification for 2553 vacant posts in the state. The organization has announced the application dates from 22nd February to 19th March 2018. The TSNPDCL is accepting the applications from interested and eligible aspirants. A huge number of aspirants are expected to compete for the TSNPDCL Jr Lineman posts 2018. Aspirants applying for the posts must have the strong knowledge regarding the syllabus and examination pattern. Aspirants applying for the TSNPDCL Lineman posts can go through the article to check the details of TS Jr. Lineman syllabus and exam pattern.
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018 – Telangana NPDCL Syllabus PDF for Junior Lineman
TSNPDCL is the one of the Telangana State Power supply department, which monitors the power supply related aspects in the state of Telangana. The authority annually issues the relevant notifications to hire the suitable employees for various designations. This year the board has come up with a large number of JLM (Junior Lineman) posts. TSNPDCL has issued the notification for 2553 JLM posts. Aspirants applying for the Telangana JLM posts must have the accurate knowledge about the TSNPDCL Syllabus and Exam Pattern to clear the examination. The board is going to shortlist the suitable candidates by organizing the written test and interview rounds. The examination will be conducted on 8th April. Hence there is very less time to prepare for the test, candidates can check all the details from this article.
Telangana NPDCL Syllabus PDF 2018 for Junior Lineman
- Starting date for Payment of Fee : 21-02-2018
- Starting date of application submission : 22-02-2018
- Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE : 19-03-2018 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application : 19-03-2018 up to 11:59 PM
- Downloading of Hall tickets : 02-04-2018
- Date of examination : 08-04-2018
Candidates will be required to appear for written test and Pole climbing test as and when conducted at their own cost. Mere admission for written test (or) calling the qualified candidates of written test for Pole Climbing test (or) calling the qualified candidates to furnish documentary proof (or) working as in-service outsourced / contract worker/Artisan in TS Power Utilities does not confer any right for appointment.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
Telangana JLM Exam Pattern
|Subject||I.T.I(Electrical Trade) and General Knowledge|
|No. of Questions||80 Questions (I.T.I(Electrical Trade): 65 Questions and General Knowledge: 15 Questions)|
(NOTE: The candidates who qualify in the Pole climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM)
SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF JLM IN TSNPDCL
PAPER A : I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
1. Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
2. Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers andmaintenance
3. Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
4. Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
5. Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
6. DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
7. Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT
8. AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives
9. Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electriclamps
10. Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
PAPER B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India andTelangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian NationalMovement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018 PDF (Page no: 15-16)
TSNPDCL Cutoff Marks/Qualifying Marks
Candidates, those have appeared for the JLM written test have to score the minimum cutoff marks/qualifying marks.
|OC||40% (32 marks)|
|BC||35% (28 marks)|
|SC/ST||30% (24 marks)|