TSPGECET 2015 Detailed Notification for web based counseling Official, telangana state pgecet 2015 counseling dates, list of submitted certificates, web counselling procedure.
TSPGECET 2015 Detailed Notification for web based counseling Official
The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2014 and 2015, GPAT and PGECET qualified and eligible Candidates of 2015 are informed to attend TS PGEC / TS PGECET Web Counseling the admission into M.E./M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2015-2016 as per the schedule given below at any one of the Help Line centers.
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for TS PGECET candidates
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.800/-for
others at the time of certificate verification.
COUNSELING SCHEDULE for TS PGEC-2015 (GATE-2014/2015 & GPAT 2015)
COUNSELING SCHEDULE for TS PGECET-2015
Certificates to be submitted:
The following Original certificates are to be submitted at the time of verification :
1. GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket.
2. Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
3. Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
4 Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
6. Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
7. Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
8. Transfer Certificate.
9. Income Certificate.
Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Center before he/she can start exercising options.
One Time Password (OTP) would be sent to registered mobile number.
Exercise web options as per the schedule.
Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
Procedure of Web Counseling Procedure to exercise Web options – Release Soon
For More Details Visit Official Website’s : http://tspgecet.org/ & http://tspgecet.tsche.ac.in/