TSPSC One Time Registration Form: The Telangana State Public Service Commission is providing the facility to register with the TSPSC official portal for the aspirants seeking to know the details of government job notifications, application dates, and other details. Telangana youth who are eligible to apply for state government jobs and wishing to know the time to time updates can register with the TSPSC portal. Candidates can register through TSPSC One Time Registration process and can get the updates from the state government job opportunities. Soon after registering with the TSPSC portal, candidates will be able to apply directly to the announced posts. Candidates can go through this article for TSPSC OTR Registration process, eligibility criteria, and other details from the following article.
TSPSC One Time Registration Form – Application Edit @ tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the state government organization that monitors the state level job recruitments in various government-affiliated organizations. TSPSC yearly issues various job notifications to hire suitable aspirants into various jobs. TSPSC annually releases various job notifications and selects the eligible candidates into announced posts by conducting the screening tests and interview rounds. Candidates qualifying the selection process with good merit will be employed for the announced posts. Candidates having the educational qualification of class 10th/12th/degree/diploma/PG or any other qualification can register with the TSPSC Website to get the updates about latest job notifications, and other updates. Also, candidates can apply for TSPSC posts directly soon after the notification released.
TSPSC One Time Registration Process – Important Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Category||TSPSC One Time Registration|
TSPSC OTR Registration Process
Telangana State Government introduced the One Time Registration process in the year of 2015. Under this scheme, the people seeking employment in the state of Telangana can register wilt the TSPSC website, tspsc.gov.in and can get the TSPSC ID, Password. By using the TSPSC ID, aspirants can apply for the Telangana state government jobs by logging in to the TSPSC portal. Aspirants can check the details of needed documents, OTR Registration process, and other details from the following article.
TSPSC OTR Registration – Required Documents
- Aadhar Card Number
- Name On Aadhar Card
- Name on SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Identification Marks
- Address for Correspondence & Permanent
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- School and District Name from 1st To 9th Class
10th Class Details
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date, Month, and Year of Pass
- Percentage/ Grade
- Select Local District And Zone
- Date Of Pass Month-Year
- Hall Ticket Number
- College Name
- Percentage/ Grade
Stepwise TSPSC One Time Registration Form & Process
1. Initially, candidates have to visit the TSPSC Official Website tspsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage, you will find “One Time Registration” tab.
3. Then, click on the “New” link which is present on the “One Time Registration” tab.
4. The TSPSC OTR form will be visible on the screen.
5. Now, fill all the mandatory details like your personal details, qualification details, address, etc, in the provided fields.
6. Now, upload your passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
7. Now, ticket the “Notification Alerts” and “Declaration”.
8. After filling up the details click on the submit button.
9. After the registration process has been completed, the applicants will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number with your User Id and Password.
TSPSC One Time Registration Application Edit
After the TSPSC OTR Registration process is completed, candidates can any of the filed by clicking on the ‘edit’ option.
- Log in with the TSPSC Login ID and tap on the “Edit” tap over there.
- Now, enter the details such as TSPSC reference ID, Date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on submit, after entering the details.
- Now, you will be redirected to your registration form where you can change your details.
- Now, enter all the details correctly, also the aspirants can upload their photo, signature, etc.
- Once recheck all the information and click on submit to save the particulars.