UGC NET Answer Key 2019 Download: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has successfully conducted the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) From 2nd to 6th December 2019. Candidates who are looking for a lectureship job for various subjects under the CBSE has applied for this test and qualifying both sessions of the exam will make them eligible for the next level of the selection process.
After the release of the notification regarding this UGC NET exam 2019, a large number of candidates from across the country has applied for this exam and shortlisted candidates have already completed the test. Now, all these candidates are eagerly searching for the CBSE UGC NET Exam Answer Key 2019 to match their answers. As per the news, the officials will soon update the answer key in their official web portal in a few days for all the three papers. To know more information, you can see the below given information.
Also Check Here: UGC NET Result 2019 December
UGC NET Dec Answer Key 2019 For Paper I & Paper II – Download Answer Sheet Solutions, Cutoff Marks
Every year CBSE will conduct the UGC NET exam two times that is one in the month of December 2019. This is the eligibility test for Junior Research Fellowship and the candidates will also be eligible for Assistant Professor posts at different private and government institutions is they are qualified in this test. In this year this was the second time that CBSE UGC NET exam is conducted on 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th, 2019 and many eligible applicants have appeared for this exam successfully and completed the test. All the candidates are now waiting for the release of the official answer key of this CBSE UGC NET 2019 exam. As per the authorities, it may take few more days to release the official answer sheet of the exam and so the candidates need to be patient and stay tuned with the official website for this.
CBSE UGC NET December Answer Key 2019 For All Sets PDF – Important Details:
|Name of the organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Exam Dates||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th december 2019|
|Answer Key Status||Available Now|
CBSE UGC NET Answer Sheet PDF For December Examination
Meanwhile, we do provide some answer keys of the three CBSE UGC NET papers i.e., paper-I, paper-II and paper-III which was conducted in morning and evening sessions in december month 2019. These answer sheets were released by various professional institutions prepared by the experts. So, those who are eager to check their answers and estimate their score to know their performance in the CBSE UGC NET exam that was conducted on december 2019 can check out these answer keys from the below-given links. To download the official answer sheet of CBSE UGC NET December 2019 from the official website, the candidates can follow the below-given procedure.
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for Paper 1, 2 Subject Wise is given below:
CBSE had conducted UGC NET Examination on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th december 2019. CBSE UGC NET 2019 Paper 1 and paper 2 All Set’s Answer Key is given below.
Hindi, Commerce, English, Law, Economics, Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology ,Sociology, History, Anthropology, Education, Social Work, Defense & Strategic Studies, Home Science, Public Administration, Population Studies, Music ,Management ,Maithili ,Bengali, Kannada ,Malayalam, Odia, Sanskrit ,Tamil ,Telugu , Arabicm, Linguistics, Chinese, Dogri, Nepali, Manipuri, Assamese, Gujarati, French, Spanish, Russian, Persian, Rajasthani, German, Japanese, Adult Education, Physical Education, Arab Culture & Islamic Studies, Andragogy /Non-Formal Education, Indian Culture, Labour Welfare / Personnel Management, Library & Information Management, Buddhist, Comparative Study of Religion, Performing Art, Dance Drama and Theater, Museology and Conservation, Archaeology, Criminology, Tribal and Regional Language, Folk Literature, Comparative Literature, Sanskrit Traditional Subjects, Women Studies, Visual Arts, Computer Science & Applications, Konkani, Pali, Forensic Science, Social Medicine Community, Geography History, Applied Arts, Graphics, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Punjabi, Bodo, Santali, Library & Information Science, Mass Communication & Journalism, Kashmiri, International Areas and Studies, Prakrit, Human Rights and Duties, Tourism Administration & Management.
Dear students these are the multiple choice questions which have been answered very carefully still there are some chances where UGC may differ in their answers in that condition we suggest you to follow honorable UGC only. If there are any possibilities of revised answers then we will upload on internet & we will inform you. For the comfort of students numerical answers have been converted in alphabetical answers.
UGC NET Question Paper & Answer Key 2019 For Paper 1 – Available Now
UGC NET Question Paper & Answer Key 2019 For Paper 2 – Available Now
The UGC NET December, 2019 was conducted throughout the country from 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 7,93,813 candidates appeared.
2. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has now uploaded the Question Papers and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The link is available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted. Candidates may “login and click link for display of their question papers and responses attempted”. This facility will remain available till 13.12.2019(11:50 pm) only. Candidates are advised to save their respective question papers and responses attempted for future reference.
3. The National Testing agency has also uploaded the provisional Answer keys for candidates to challenge on the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Keys may be referred for the purpose. This facility is also available till 13.12.2019 (upto 11.50 pm). Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) only for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Procedure for Challenge of Provisional Answer Keys of UGC NET December, 2019
1. Please go to NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
2. Click “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit. 4. Click “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key”.
5. You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
6. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
8. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
9. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
11. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
12. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
13. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be refunded in the same account.
CBSE UGC NET Qualifying Marks / Cut Off Marks 2019
The CBSE UGC NET exam conducted on December 2019 is held in three papers in two sessions and the qualifying marks for these papers are as follows:
CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks 2019 Category-wise
Candidates have to score at least 40 percent aggregate for General and 35 percent aggregate for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ PWD/SC/ST) – The cutoff marks are defined for an aggregate of all 3 papers. Using these qualifying marks and the by checking the answer key, the candidates will get an overview of their result in the exam.
|Paper||General||OBC-NCL / PWD / SC / ST|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
UGC NET Exam Pattern
|Paper||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
How to Download CBSE UGC NET 2019 December Answer Key
- Go to the official website or click the direct link given herein below link.
- Look for CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2019 and click the link if you found.
- In a new window, you will see the CBSE UGC NET December Answer Key 2019.
- Select the correct code from the given list.
- Now, a PDF will be opened with CBSE UGC NET Answer Key in it.
- Download it and match your answers.
- 1 UGC NET Dec Answer Key 2019 For Paper I & Paper II – Download Answer Sheet Solutions, Cutoff Marks