UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 Check Online: The Government of Uttar Pradesh introduced the educational scholarships for the empowerment of education in the state. Many of the students can get the benefit out of this scholarship scheme. The scholarship will be offered to the students of pre-matric and post-matric courses. The scholarships will be awarded for the eligible students irrespective their caste and creed. Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship and check the status after application. Students can get scholarships from the state government, which helps to continue their academic career. Students of UP who wish to get the scholarship can check the details of status tracking, and other details from this article.
UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 Check Online – Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status
Students who are eligible to get the scholarship can apply through the UP Scholarship official portal. The portal supports the students by offering various services. The portal includes various key features such as,
- Provides easy access to the applicants.
- The registration process and the scholarship application process will be simple.
- Helps government officials and institutes to carry forward the applications smoothly.
|Scholarship||Uttar Pradesh Scholarship|
|Article category||Scholarship status|
|Classes||Pre-matric, Post Matric|
|State covered||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status – List of Scholarships
UP State Government offers the scholarships for students of,
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate programs
- Diploma/ Other Examination
Candidates having the suitable eligibility criteria can apply for the Pre-matric/Post-matric scholarships. Students can apply for fresh scholarships/renew their scholarship process by visiting the UP Scholarship portal. Candidates can check the details of category-wise scholarship details, eligibility details, and everything from the following table.
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Category||Class||Income Criteria|
|1.||Pre-matric Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category||SC/ST/General||Class 9 and 10||Should be less than INR 1 Lakh per annum|
|2.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category||SC/ST/General||Class 11 and 12||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|3.||Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category||SC/ST/General||Graduation, Postgraduation, Ph.D. or higher level||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|4.||Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category||SC/ST/General||Class 11 to PhD||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|5.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities||Minorities||Class 9 and 10||Should be less than INR 1 Lakh per annum|
|6.||Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities||Minorities||Graduation, Postgraduation, Ph.D. or higher level||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|7.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities||Minorities||Class 11 and 12||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|8.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students||OBC||Class 9 and 10||Should be less than INR 1 Lakh per annum|
|9.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students||OBC||Class 11 and 12||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
|10.||Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC Students||OBC||Graduation, Postgraduation, Ph.D. or higher level||Should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum|
The UP State Government offers a scholarship to eligible candidates irrespective of their caste and creed. The scholarship will be offered to General, OBC, SC, ST candidates.
Blacklisted colleges students are not allowed to get scholarships from the state government. The colleges include Hathras, Meerut and Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Baghpat.
- Students have to submit the hardcopy of the bank passbook along with their application form.
- Students will be issued with a receipt after submitting the application form.
- One must provide their working email ID and mobile phone number.
- Applicants are instructed to provide all the authentic and genuine data while applying for the scholarship. If any fake information provided, the applications will get rejected.
- Failed students are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students seeking to apply for the scholarship must keep their details authentic without revealing to others. The details such as IFSC code, bank account number, password, class 10th/12th roll number, and other sensitive information should not be revealed to anyone.
- Tracking of application status is possible after the application.
- To track the scholarship status, one must have to save their ID, Password generated at the time of application.
- Students who are already availing the scholarship can renew their details. No need to apply fresh each time.
- Students can check the updates from time to time from the official website.
- Check the UP Scholarship portal frequently for more updates regarding the scholarship.
UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 – Step-Wise Guide
Students can check their scholarship application status after the application of scholarship. Using the registration number, date of birth and password applicants can track the real-time status.
Step 1: Visit the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System, scholarship.up.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, go to the ‘Status’ section and click on the ‘Application Status 2019-20’.
Step 3: Enter your registration number, date of birth and click on the ‘Search’ button to track the status of your online application.
Step 4: Application status will be visible on the screen.
|1.||Check UP scholarship application status 2019-20||Click here|
|2.||Check UP scholarship status of Pre-Matric Scholarship (Fresh) 2019-20||Click here|
|3.||Check UP scholarship status of Pre-Matric Scholarship (Renewal) 2019-20||Click here|
|4.||Check UP scholarship status of Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship (Fresh) 2019-20||Click here|
|5.||Check UP scholarship status of Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship (Renewal) 2019-20||Click here|
|6.||Check UP scholarship status of Post-Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship (Fresh) 2019-20||Click here|
|7.||Check UP scholarship status of Post-Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship (Renewal) 2019-20||Click here|
UP Scholarship Helpline Numbers
For any queries regarding scholarships, students can contact the customer care, toll-free numbers.
- UP scholarship customer care phone No. – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
- Toll-free Number. – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
- 1 UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 Check Online – Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status