UPTET 2021 Notification Apply Online Application Form Registration: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released the notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2021. Aspirants waiting for the UPTET Notification 2021 can apply from 7th October. Aspirants can proceed to apply from the UPBEB official Website, upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Candidates can hurry up to apply for the UP Teacher Eligibility Test within the scheduled dates. The UP Basic Education Board is going to conduct the written test on 28th November. Aspirants seeking to apply for UPTET 2021 can check the details such as eligibility criteria, application process, and more information from the following.
Also Check : UPTET Admit Card 2021
UPTET 2021 Apply Online – Application Form Registration, Exam Date @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) examination in the state of UP. Candidates dreaming to become primary/secondary grade teachers in Government schools of UP has to qualify the TET examination with requisite marks. UPBEB annually releases the TET notification for interested aspirants wishing to become a teacher. This test is mandatory for getting the teaching job in government schools from class 1 to class 8. They are going to be 2 Papers in this exam. Paper 1 meant for teachers who are intended to teach for class 1 to class 5 and Paper 2 is for the teachers who are intended to teach for class 6 to class 8. Candidates willing to apply for UPTET 2021 can visit the UPBEB official website, upbasiceduboard.gov.in for UPTET prospectus and application form.
UPTET Notification 2021 Application form – Important Details
|Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
|Uttar Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2021
|UPTET Notification 2021
|Total No. of Posts
|Primary/Secondary Teacher Posts
|28th November 2021
|Online Application Starts From
|Last Date To Apply
UPTET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Education qualification will be different for the Primary Level Teacher and Upper Primary Level Teacher
- For Primary Level Teacher the applicants must have their Graduation degree with a minimum of 50 percentages of marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) or the BTC training from Uttar Pradesh or 4-year diploma in the elementary education.
- For Upper Primary Level Teacher the applicants must have their Graduation degree with a minimum of 50 percentages of marks with one-year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) or BTC training from Uttar Pradesh or 2 years programme in BTC.
Candidates applying for UPTET must have a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.
The application fee should be paid by the applicants as per the given below
- General /OBC must pay Rs 600/-
- SC/ST must pay Rs 400/-
- PH: Rs 100/-
The selection of the applicants will be done in two phases. The first Phase is the written examination. The candidates who have qualified in this written examination they will further move to the next phase. The candidates those who have qualified for the exam will give a scorecard or the rank card in which the marks are mentioned. This Scorecard or the Rank card is to be valid for the next Phase, Interview.
UPTET 2021 Notification – Available on 4th october
UPTET 2021 Apply Online Registration (Starts from 7th oct)
|Opening date of application
|Closing date of application
|25th October 2021
|Fee Payment Last Date
|26th ocotober 2021
|Complete Form Last Date
|Admit Card Available
|17th November 2021
|28th November 2021
How to apply for UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
- Initially, log on to the official website that is upbasicboard.gov.in
- Search for UP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2021
- Click on it.
- Fill the complete details that are given in the application form
- After filling the details upload the photograph and scanned signature
- Click on submit button
- Download and take print out for the future use.
Complete Notification will be released on 4th october
28th November 2021
7th October to 25th October
aspirants can apply from official website i.e updeled.gov.in