Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018: The Bank invites applications (On-Line only) for recruitment for the post of ‘Probationary Assistant Manager(Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream. Eligible candidates can apply ON-LINE through link given in our Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees/submitting online application.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 330 Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) Posts
Vijaya Bank is a premier Public Sector Bank, with its Head Office at Bangalore, having a network of more than 2125 branches plus offices all over India with total employee strength of around 16000.
The Bank, founded on 23.10.1931, is a pioneer in introducing new and innovative trend setting products, tailor made to the diverse needs of varied clientele. The Bank completed its platinum jubilee in the year 2006. The total business crossed Rs.2.79 lakh Crore as at June 2018 in congruence with the Bank’s Mission, “To emerge as a Prime Bank driven by modern technology in meeting customer aspirations, offering professional financial services and contributing to sustained national development.”
|1||Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges||From 12.09.2018 to 27.09.2018 (both days inclusive)|
|Opening Date and Closing Date for on-line registration in website (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas)|
|3||Relevant date for Age and Qualification||01.08.2018|
|4||Date of Online Examination||Will be intimated in due course|
Name of the Post/Vacancies:
|Post Code No.||Name of the post||Scale||No. of Vacancies*||PWD||Min. age as on 01.08.2018|
|1||Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream||JMG-I||49||25||89||167||330||3||3||4||3||Minimum – 21 years Maximum –30 years|
Age as on 01.08.2018:
- Min. 21 years Max. 30 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both days inclusive)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks AND MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law. OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary
- JMGS-I 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- Online Examination
- Merit List
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- General & Others Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
How To Apply
- Detailed Guidelines/Procedures For
A. Application Registration
B. Payment Of Fees
C. PhotographSignature Scan And Upload
- Candidates Can Apply Only Online From 12.09.2018 To 27.09.2018 And No Other Mode Of Application Will Be Accepted.
- Candidates are required to go the Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No. 03/2018” – Link for Notification and Online Application”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
(i) Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. More Details See the Notification below.