VITEEE 2020 Application Form Registration: The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has issued the yearly notification for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) for the year 2020. Students seeking admission for the academic year 2020-21 in Graduate Degree Courses in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) can apply soon @ vit.ac.in. The VITEEE Application process has already started on 27th September. Interested aspirants can proceed to apply the VITEEE 2020 admission test through online/offline. Check VITEEE 2020 application process, application fee, eligibility to apply, examination date, important dates and more details here.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form Registration, Exam Dates @ vit.ac.in
Vellore Institute of Technology is the most popular technical educational organization that offers various UG and PG Technical courses for the students. Annually a huge number of students interested to get admission to VIT enrolls for the VITEEE admission test. Students have to qualify this test with good merit to get admission in BE/B.tech courses. The VITEEE Exam Dates 2020 will be held in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of April 2020. Candidates applied for VITEEE Exam 2020 can attend the examination in any of the dates during the given period.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Students must have passed their Intermediate/12th Class/Plus 2 from any recognized institute/college with more than 60% of aggregate marks. Students preferably belong to the group of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/Biology. Candidates who are going to apply for VITEEE 2020 must have the following eligibility criteria.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply. They will have to submit the Migration-Cum-Transfer certificate at the time of admission.
Age Limit of the applicants must have completed 17 years as on the application date.
VITEEE 2020 – Important Dates
|VITEEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date for application form submission||29 February 2020|
|VITEEE Slot Booking||3rd week of March 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 exam date||2nd to 3rd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||30 April 2020|
|Counselling Process||2nd or 3rd week of May, 2020|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of July, 2020|
VITEEE Application Process (Online/Offline)
Students can get VITEEE Application Form 2020 from the official website, vit.ac.in. While filling up the form in online mode, students need to attach the required documents of education, identity, photograph, signature, etc to the VITEEE online application form.
Students who prefer to submit the application form in offline mode can download the VITEEE Application form 2020 and can take a printout of it and fill up with the necessary details. After filling up the application attach the required certificate copies of enclosures and paste photographs at required columns. After completing the process, students can directly visit the VIT to submit the application form. Or they can even send their application form through register post.
Address: Vellore Institute of Technology, Near Katpadi Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
Phone: 0416 224 3093
VITEEE Application Fee
- 1200/- for offline application
- 1150/- for the online application form.
Students applying for VITEEE 2020 examination can pay the application fee through online using any of the valid debit card/credit card/ net banking methods while applying in online mode and they can pay the fee in form of bank challan in case of applying in offline mode. Students can refer to VIT official website, vit.ac.in for more clarification regarding payment of application fee and the complete structure of the VITEEE Application process 2020.
VITEEE Exam Centers
The VITEEE Entrance will be held at various examination centers across the nation. Check the VITEEE Exam center list from the following.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Maths / Biology||40||40|
|Aptitude (New Section)||10||10|
- Total Number of Questions – 125
- Duration of the examination – 2.5 hours
- Mode of Examination – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
VITEEE Marking Scheme
- Marks for Correct Answer- 1 mark
- Marks for the Wrong Answer- No negative marking is there for the wrong answer
- Total Marks- 125 marks
VITEEE 2020 Syllabus
- Properties of Matter
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Current Electricity
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- p,d and f Block Elements
- Atomic Structure
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Matrices and their Applications
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus and its Application
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Human health and diseases
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment
- Genetics and evolution
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Human physiology
- Plant physiology
Steps to Fill the VITEEE 2020 Online Application Form
- Students can download the VITEEE Online Application form from VIT Official website, vit.ac.in
- Soon after visiting the website, students can find “Tech Admissions 2020-2021” Link.
- When the link clicked, the VITEEE Notification 2020 gets downloaded. Check it carefully to understand all the details of VITEEE 2020.
- Fill the VITEEE Application Form and upload image and sign
- Submit the application form on or before 29th February 2020
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment and save it for future reference