VSU Degree Notification March/April 2020 For 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem
Sub: V.S. University, Nellore-Examination Section— Conduct of UG (CBCS) II, IV & VI Semester B.A.,/ B.Com.,/ B.Sc.,/ BCA/ B.B.A/ B.Voc., Courses Examinations and UG Three Year Degree Supplementary Examinations, March/April, 2020 –Last date for Students to Register Examination fee – Online Applications-Reg.
In peruse of the Academic Calendar for the Year 2019-2020, the UG (CBCS) II, IV & VI Semester B.A.,/ B.Com.,/ B.Sc.,/ BCA/ B.B.A/ B.Voc.. Courses Examinations will be held in the month of March/April, 2020. The University has prescribed the following examination fee structure for the UG (CBCS) B.A.,/ B.Com.,/ B.Sc.,/ BCA/ B.B.A/ B.Voc.. Courses Second, Fourth & Sixth Semester Examinations March/April, 2020.
|Course||Second & Fourth Semester Rs.||* Six Semester Rs.|
|B.A./ B.B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc.||700||1200|
|Three or More Above||Whole Examination Fee||—|
|Practical Each Paper||155||—|
|After closing the date of Notification and before one week of the commencement of the examinations through online only.||Fine Rs. 3000/-|
* Includes fee of Rs. 500/- for issue of consolidated Provisional certificate for sixth semester UG Three Year Degree I,II & III Supplementary Examinations Fee Details:
B.A./ B.B.M / BBA/ B.A(OL)
I Year (Whole Exam)
II Year (Whole Exam)
III Year (Whole Exam)
Three and Above Papers
Whole Exam Fee
Examination Fee Schedule:
|1||Online Application is available from 27.01.2020 in the Website www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in|
|2||Last date for uploading online examination application without fine from 27.01.2020 to 15.02.2020|
|3||Last date for submission of Nominal rolls (Spiral Binding) along with original challans and covering letter to the undersigned: 17.02.2020 (Without fine).|
|4||Uploading of online examination application with payment of fine (Rs. 250/-) from 16.02.2020 to 25.02.2020|
|5||Last date for submission of Nominal Rolls (Spiral Binding)along with original challans and covering letter to the undersigned: 27.02.2020(With fine).|
The Principals of all the Affiliated Degree Colleges are requested to co-operate in filling the Regular candidates online applications on the website relating to your students and collect prescribed examination fee from them and remit the same in the State Bank of India on line banking challan(s) into the Account No:3804280170-5 by down loading challan(s) available on Website.
Hence I request you to circulate the above information among the students and staff concerned.
1. Before uploading the student data, all the Principals concerned shall be ready with the following information (i) Scanned Photo of each student (ii) Scanned Signature of each student.
2. In uploading students particulars have to take utmost care and see that the candidates name, father’s name, date of birth, Caste etc., are entered as per the relevant certificates of the student, because the degree marks memo and the Provisional Certificate are prepared as per the data entered by the Principal.
3. Applications after last date for submission shall not be considered.
4. No Application after last date and manual applications will not be entertained in the C.E’s Office. 5. Aadhaar Card number and Phone number of the Concerned Students are mandatory.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here