The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination, or WBJEE, is going to be held on April 30, 2022. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board issued the WBJEE syllabus, exam pattern, and other concerned details related on its official website, wbjeeb.nic.in. Visit the WBJEE official portal to check all the details about the examination. The WBJEE 2022 exam pattern syllabus and other important details were provided here.
WBJEE 2022: Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Details
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level entrance examination that is conducted for students seeking admission to various undergraduate Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture programmes. Students who clear the examination will get admission in government and self-financed institutions and universities across the state.
WBJEE 2022 Question Paper Pattern
“All questions will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) with four options against each question. There will be three categories of questions in each of the subjects,” WBJEE board on the information bulletin said.
|Subject||Category- 1||Category- 2||Category- 3||Total questions||Total Marks|
|Number of Questions||Number of Questions||Number of Questions|
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern: Important Details
- WBJEE 2022 is the OMR based exam conducted in offline.
- Each WBJEE paper will be conducted for 2 hours duration.
- The questions in the WBJEE 2022 paper will be divided into three categories and the marking scheme for each category differs.
- Visually impaired PwD candidates will be allowed to use a scribe or a writer having lower academic qualifications than the candidate.
- PwD candidates will be eligible to score an extra 20 minutes in each paper, for which they have to sit for the examination in the Board’s office in Kolkata.