West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens having following eligibility criteria for recruitment to the post of Lady Constables in West Bengal Police. Apply Online For 2550 Lady Constables Vacancies at policewb.gov.in. NVF, Home Guard personnel and Civic Volunteers serving in West Bengal Police only are also eligible to apply subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 2550 Lady Constables Vacancies @ policewb.gov.in
INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS FOR “On-Line” SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF LADY CONSTABLES IN WEST BENGAL POLICE
NAME OF THE POST AND PAY SCALE :- Lady Constables in West Bengal Police in the Pay Scale of Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-.
RESERVATION OF VACANCIES :-
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT : –
A. Preliminary Written Test (Marks – 100) : –
B. PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT) :-
C. PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) :-
Recruitment to the post of Lady Constables in West Bengal Police
Eligibility Criteria : –
(1) Age : – The applicant must not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years old and must not be more than 27 (Twenty Seven) years old as on 01.01.2018. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 05 (Five) years for the candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST) and by 03 (Three) years for the candidates belonging to the category of Other Backward Classes (OBC). The NVF and Home Guard personnel serving in West Bengal Police are also eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per existing Government order.
(2) Education Qualifications : – The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
(3) Language : – The applicant must be able to speak, read and write Bengali Language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
(4) NVF, Home Guard personnel and Civic Volunteers serving in West Bengal Police should complete 03 (Three) years of service as on 01.01.2018.
- Application Forms may be submitted through on-line or off-line modes during the period from 03.01.2018 to 01.02.2018 (5 PM).
- The last date of receipt of filled in Application Form through postal services (for off-line applicants) is 01.02.2018 (5 PM).
- The last date of deposit of Application Fees and/or Processing Fees in respect of applicants applying through on-line using United Bank of India Challan will be 05.02.2018 during banking hours due to technical reasons.
- Applicants must visit the websites of West Bengal Police (www.policewb.gov.in) to ascertain the eligibility criteria in detail, method of selection, scheme of examination, procedure for submission of application form and other terms & conditions.