ANU UG One Time opportunity scheme Exams Notification August 2021
I am by direction, to inform you that applications are invited from eligible candidates for Degree One-Time opportunity scheme Examinations be held in August, 2021 for B.A./B.Com(Gen.)/B.Com(Res.)/B.Com(Voc)/ B.Sc/B.B.M./ B.B.M (H)/BHM /B.C.A./B.A.O.L/B.Sc(ASLP) Examinations commencing from 12-08-2021. The following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and receipt of applications.
|Extension of date for payment of exam fee and also the date of commencement of 4th and 6th semesters and onetime opporutinty examinations for UG courses August 2021|
- Last date for a ment of fee without late fee: 28.07.2021
- Last date for a ment of fee with a late fee of Rs.50 –
- Last date for ment of fee with a late fee of Rs. 100 –
- Last date for submission of gallies by colleges in Tri licate to the O o. A.C.E. A.N.U. on or before. 30.07.2021
- Date of commencement of Practical Examinations: 03.08.2021 to 10.08.2021
- Date of commencement of Theory examinations of all courses: 12.08.2021
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here
The One-Time opportunity candidates has to appear and pass the left out papers in I, II and III Years as per existing Curriculum (follow Time-Table for Degree examinations to be held in August, 2021).
The Principals of all the affiliated Degree Colleges of ANU area are requested to pay the exams fees course wise, year wise fee i.e. B.Sc./B.Com./B.A./B.C.A./BAOL/ BHM/BBM/BBM (Hons.)/B.Sc (ASLP)/ B.Sc. (HS)/BHM 1st, 2nd and 3rd years on a separate online challans for each course along with detailed list of students with the Registered NOs.