AP 10th Class Marks Memo Download: Students those who are looking for AP SSC Marks memo 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 etc duplicate, Can download from BSEAP Official website at bseap.org. In this Article we are providing how to download ap ssc memo, ap 10th class duplicate marks memo or certificate download online from official board website.
AP 10th Class/SSC Marks Memo Download 2019, 2018, 2017 (Duplicate) @ bseap.org
AP 10th Class/SSC Certificate is the most useful document that can be useful as a proof for many of the activities like applying for the passport, applying PAN Card and various other Government associated services. Also, the 10th class marks memo is used as a date of birth proof, name proof for various aspects. Usually, the SSC/10th class marks memo will be issued by Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) while the students got passed (qualified) the 10th class examinations. The 10th class original Marks List will be given to the students by the corresponding schools while they are leaving the schools. The SSC/10th Class certificate Xerox copy can be used for various Governmental related services.
How to Download Andhra Pradesh 10th Class Marks Memo
Today, we will observe the complete procedure to download AP 10th Class marks memo through online. Sometimes, if we lose the SSC Certificate, and it is mandatory required to sort out any of the work, then there is nothing to panic. We can download AP SSC Marks Memo through online. Or else, the aspirants can get SSC /10th Class Duplicate Marks Memo from their schools. Though, without that much of strain approaching the schools, we can download 10th class marks list online through the BSEAP Official website. Just follow the below given step by step procedure to download 10th marks memo original through online.
Steps to Download AP SSC/10th Class Marks Memo/Certificate Online
1. Initially, the aspirants need to visit the BSEAP Official website, http://memos.bseapwebdata.org/SSCResultsDetails.aspx
2. The homepage will be displayed.
3. On the homepage, Year-wise Database of SSC (X Class) Passed Candidates Link Appears
4. Fill up the details such as Hall ticket Number, Date of Birth, Year of Examination, Stream of Examination.
5. After that Enter, the Captcha code correctly as it is shown over there
6. And Click on Submit Button.
7. That’s it the SSC Marks memo displayed on your screen
8. Take the Printout to use it further.