AP 10th Class Model Paper 2022: Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP) has revised the 10th Class (SSC) examination pattern from July 2020 onwards. AP SSC New exam pattern will be designed in such a way to improve the skills of the students. The BSEAP board has removed the bit paper option to avoid the malpractice in the examinations. As per the updates, the board is going to organize the written test for a single question paper comprising short answer, small answer, one-word answer, and large answer questions. Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh has announced the media that the changes in class 10th exam pattern will be revised from the next year. He also said that the question papers will be designed with ½ mark, 1 mark, 2 marks, and 4 marks questions. The Internal marks also going to be removed from this year. For 20% of internal marks, the private and corporate colleges are offering marks as per their interest. Hence the internal marks are being misused. To avoid this, the AP State Education board is planning to introduce a single question paper.
AP 10th Class Model Paper 2022 PDF Download All Subjects @ bse.ap.gov.in (Eenadu/Sakshi)
Every year the state boards of two states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana conduct the SSC (Secondary School Certificate) in a high confidential and effective manner. All students of 10th class prepare their best for whole year and attempt the exam. Every student wants a fruitful result for their hard work.
Download AP SSC Model Question Papers 2022
SSC PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS 2022
SUBJECT WISE MODEL QUESTION PAPERS
|1||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||COMPOSITE TELUGU||CLICK HERE|
|2||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||COMPOSITE SANSKRIT||CLICK HERE|
|3||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||ODIA||CLICK HERE|
|4||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||ODIA||CLICK HERE|
|5||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||URDU||CLICK HERE|
|6||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||URDU||CLICK HERE|
|7||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||URDU||CLICK HERE|
|8||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||URDU||CLICK HERE|
|9||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||TELUGU||CLICK HERE|
|10||2ND LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER||TELUGU||CLICK HERE|
|11||2ND LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER||HINDI||CLICK HERE|
|12||3RD LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
|13||3RD LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
|14||MATHEMATICS||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|15||MATHEMATICS||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|16||MATHEMATICS||MODEL PAPER -1||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|17||MATHEMATICS||MODEL PAPER -2||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|18||PHY SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|19||PHY SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|20||PHY SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -1||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|21||PHY SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -2||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|22||BIO SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|23||BIO SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|24||BIO SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -1||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|25||BIO SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -2||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|26||SOCIAL||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|27||SOCIAL||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|28||SOCIAL||MODEL PAPERS||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|29||OSSC SANSKRIT MAIN LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||SANSKRIT||CLICK HERE|
|30||OSSC SANSKRIT MAIN LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||SANSKRIT||CLICK HERE|
AP SSC Question Paper Major Changes – Key Points To Check
- Additional 15 minutes of time will be provided despite the examination time, to go through the question paper clearly and to recheck their answers after attempting the examination.
- There will not be separate internal marks. The examination will be held for 100 marks.
- There will be no separate bit paper. All the small, short, and long answer questions will be given in the same question paper.
- An 24-Page Booklet will be given to write the answers. All the students have to answer in given booklets only. Students will not be provided with additional sheets.
- AP State Government is going to introduce the waterproof marks memo. These new waterproof memos will not spoil if they exposed to water in any case. All the class 10th, Intermediate, and other memos are going to be issued the same from next year.
- For each subject, 2 papers will be conducted for 50 marks each. For Hindi, there will be 1 paper. Hence the students need to attend 11 examinations.
- Only Hindi paper will be held for 100 marks and remaining subject papers will be held for 50 marks each [5 subjects X 10 papers].
- Overall, students need to score 35 or above in both the papers of one subject to clear the examination.
AP 10th Class New Exam Pattern 2021
The following examination reforms for SSC Public Examinations will come in to force w.e.f SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 and onwards.
(i) The Blue Print: To ensure quality in assessments, the Blue Print is modified with a shift from assessing rote learning to conceptual understanding and higher order thinking skills of the students viz., Critical, Creative, Logical, and Analytical thinking through appropriate assessment tools.
Question paper contains 4 sections:
1. Objective type (Answer should be in one word / Phrase, No choice)
2. Very Short answer Type ( Answer should be in One or Two sentences, No choice)
3. Short answer (Answer in Two to four sentences, No choice)
4. Essay Type (Answer in Eight to Ten sentences, Internal choice)
|Sections and Type of Questions||Number of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Percentage||Time (Min)|
|Very Short Answer||8||1||8||16%||24|
|Total||33||–||50||100||150 (2 Hr & 30 Min)|
(ii) Answer Booklet:
Director of Government Examinations shall make arrangements to supply 24 page ruled/dotted single answer booklet to the students for writing the examinations. The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery & Stores Purchase Department, AP shall meet the expenditure for this purpose.
(iii) Duration of the Examination:
a) The duration of the examination shall be 3.15 Minutes for 1st Language, 2nd Language, 3rd Language, Mathematics and Social Studies.
b) 2:45 Minutes for Physical Science and Biological Science.
c) 1:45 Minutes for 1st Language Paper-II (Composite Course).
d) 3:15 Minutes for OSSC Main Language Subjects (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian) Paper-1 and Paper- 2.
e) 2 Hours for SSC Vocational Course.”
(iv) Development of Confidential Material:
1. The current practice of DEOs/District Common Examination Boards contributing to frame Question Papers for Class-X Examinations is hereby discontinued.
2. The Director, SCERT shall be entrusted with the responsibility development of question papers for SSC Public Examinations for class-X duly engaging the Assessment Cell and coordinating with the Director, Government Examinations. The Commissioner of School Education shall define and delineate the roles of SCERT and DGE to bring in alignment to improve quality and maintaining confidentiality in this aspect.
(v) Paper wise Grades in Marks Memorandum:
In addition to the existing mention of subject-wise grades, paper-wise grades secured by the students are to be mentioned in the SSC marks memorandum.
AP SSC Marking Scheme and Analysis
12 half mark questions will be given, which need to be answered with a single word or sentence. Instead of bit paper, 8 small answer questions will be given for 8 marks. Students need to answer these questions with 2 or 3 sentences. 8-2 marks questions will be given. Students need to answer these questions with 3 or 4 sentences. 5 Large answer questions will be given. Students need to answer these questions with 8 to 10 sentences. For large answer questions, each question will be given 4 marks that are a total of 20 marks.