JNTUA Original Degree Application: JNTU Anantapur has announced 11th Convocation Notification 2021, The qualified candidates can apply original degree (OD) through Online or Offline. Here we are provide the OD Application form and Online Apply Procedure.
JNTUA Original Degree (OD) Application – Online Apply Procedure
APPLY ORIGINAL DEGREE (including payment by debit card, credit card and internet banking) through online in two ways:
- Click on link ‘APPLY ORIGINAL DEGREE’ in university website: www.jntua.ac.in.
- Directly visit the URL: 126.96.36.199/originaldegree
Please consider the environment before printing this original degree application.
To apply through online including online payment using net banking, Debit and Credit Cards or send the filled in applications in the prescribed format to the Controller of Examinations, JNTUA on or before 03-03-2021 (Wednesday).
Instructions to Apply Online
- Please Enter all Valid details( H.T.No., PC Number, etc).
- NAD (National Academic Depository) ID is mandatory. Kindly visit https://nad.ndml.in/ to register for NAD ID.
- Student Photo and Aadhar Number will be printed on OD w.e.f. 02/08/2017 11:00 AM .
- Student latest passport size photo and PC to be uploaded should be in .jpg format with size less than 200 KB.
- OD will be dispatched to the ADDRESS GIVEN BY THE APPLICANT.
- Month & Year of Examinations Passed should be same as specified in the PC (Not PC generated date)
- Due to network failure, if Transaction ID is not generated and money is debited from your bank account, you are instructed to wait for at least TWO working days.
- For Failed transaction, if money is debited from your bank account, you are instructed to wait for at least TWO working days.
- In case of Invalid details, OD will not be generated and Amount will not be refunded.
Proceed – Important Links
To Proceed with Online Application, Click Apply for Original Degree Certificate
To Track your OD Application Status, Click Track your OD
To Track your Online Payment Status, Click Check Payment Transaction Status
For Wrong Month-Year entry, Click To Pay Due Amount
To print acknowledgement, Click Print Acknowledgement
Frequently Asked Questions
If money is debited from your account, you are instructed to wait for at least two working days.
* Your Payment status will be updated or Your amount will be credited back to your account
Charges Collected by the Payment Gateway:
Visa & Master – Credit Cards – 1.30 % of the Transaction value
Visa & Master and Rupay–Debit Cards Up to 2000/- – 0.75 % of the Transaction value
Visa & Master and Rupay–Debit Cards above 2000/- 1.00% of the Transaction Value
Internet Banking – Rs. 15/- per Transaction
Service Taxes at the applicable rate will be charged on the transaction value
Passed Out Year – 2007
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has separated the erstwhile JNTU into four different Universities viz., JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, JNT University Hyderabad and JNA&FA University Hyderabad.
JNT University Anantapur started functioning from since August 2008.
Upload student photo only.
PC number is enough scanned copy of PC is not required.
For any queries contact:
Dr. T. Narayana Reddy, ACE-1
Help Line: 08554-242438