JNTUA Original Degree Application: JNTU Anantapur has announced 13th Convocation Notification 2023, The qualified candidates can apply original degree (OD) through Online or Offline. Here we are provide the OD Application form and Online Apply Procedure.
JNTUA Original Degree (OD) Application – Online Apply Procedure
APPLY ORIGINAL DEGREE (including payment by debit card, credit card and internet banking) through online in two ways:
- Click on link ‘APPLY ORIGINAL DEGREE’ in university website: www.jntua.ac.in.
- Directly visit the URL: https://jntuaebranchpayment.in
Please consider the environment before printing this original degree application.
To apply through online including online payment using net banking, Debit and Credit Cards or send the filled in applications in the prescribed format to the Controller of Examinations, JNTUA on or before 16.12.2023 (Saturday).
Instructions to Apply Online
- Online Applications for XIII CONVOCATION are open.
- In-Convocation ODs except Ph.D will be dispatched after CONVOCATION only.
- Please Enter all Valid details( H.T.No., PC Number, etc).
- Student latest passport size photo and PC to be uploaded should be in .jpg format with size less than 200 KB.
- OD will be dispatched to the ADDRESS GIVEN BY THE APPLICANT.
- Month & Year of Examinations Passed should be same as specified in the PC (Not PC generated date)
- Due to network failure, if Transaction ID is not generated and money is debited from your bank account, you are instructed to wait for at least 15 working days.
For more Details, check Frequently Asked Questions
For any queries contact:
Prof. G. S. S. Raju, ACE-1
Help Line: 08554-242438,08554-272122
In case of Invalid details, OD will not be generated and Amount will not be refunded.
Proceed – Important Links
To Proceed with Online Application, Click Apply for Original Degree Certificate
To Track your Online OD Application Status, Click Track your OD
To print acknowledgement, Click Print Acknowledgement
For Wrong Month-Year entry, Click To Pay Due Amount
Frequently Asked Questions
If money is debited from your account, you are instructed to wait for at least 15 working days.
* Your Payment status will be updated or Your amount will be credited back to your account
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has separated the erstwhile JNTU into four different Universities viz., JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, JNT University Hyderabad and JNA&FA University Hyderabad. JNT University Anantapur started functioning from since August 2008.