AP DEECET (DIET) 2017 Notification, Exam Date, Online Application available at deecetap.cgg.gov.in: Online application for DEECET – 2017 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on 04-05-2017 to 07.05.2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
AP DEECET (DIET) 2017 Notification, Exam Date, Online Application @ deecetap.cgg.gov.in
Date and Timings of DEECET:
DEECET will be conducted on 04-05-2017 to 07.05.2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in 3 spells.
Fee and submission of Application Online :
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee) is Rs500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only).Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 22.03.2017 to 17-04-2017 and submit online application at the DEECET website http://cse.ap.gov.in between 22.03.2017 to 17-04-2017.
Procedure for submission of application online:
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the DEECET website http://cse.ap.gov.in from 20.03.2017 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from 22.03.2017 to 17-04-2017.
Examination centers for DEECET:
DEECET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center.
Eligibility criteria for admission:
A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
B. The candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
C. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2017 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
D. Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2017 . There is no upper age limit.
E. Educational Qualifications:
I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10 + 2 during 2016-17 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test . But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
II. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A &B category seats.
- Notification for conduct of DEECET – 2017 : 20.03.2017
- Payment of application fee through online: 500/-
- Submission of application through online with payment of fee 22.03.2017
- Last date for payment of application fee through online 17.04.2017
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through online 18.04.2017
- Generation of Hall-tickets 25.04.2017
- Issue of Hall-tickets through online 27.04.2017
- Date of DEECET – 2017: 04.05.2017 to 07.05.2017
- Date of announcement of results and ranks 10.05.2017
- Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT 15.05.2017
- First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter): 25.05.2017 to 27.05.2017
- Second phase of Counseling 14.06.2017
- First Instruction day 17.06.2017
Exam Date: 4-MAY-2017 to 07-MAY-2017
Application And Payment Start Date: 22-MAR-2017
Application And Payment End Date: 22-MAR-2017
Payment: Make Payment
Application: Submit Application
Hi sir ,
Could u plz tell whether I’m eligible or not for diet exam to purse D.el.ed from Andhra Pradesh since I have English and Sanskrit as part 1 and part 2 subjects respectively ..? I have studied first language Telugu in 10 th class
.plz reply soon ..Regards !
Sir iam raju igot 38marks in 2017 naku govt seat vastudha cast_sc plz cheapadi
APPLICATION LO NA NAME WRONG GA ENTER AYYINDI
ELA MARHALI PLEASE HELP ME
APPLICATION LO NA NAME TAPPU GA ENTER AYYINDI
HOW TO CHANGE IT
please visit your state official website of deecet that have ahelp line numbers they will give good informaton and clarity to you