AP EAMCET 2016 Final Phase/Phase 2 Counselling Notification @ apeamcet.nic.in
Eligible Candidates of AP EAMCET-2016 (M.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any and also Pharma.D from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified on 23.07.2016 from any Help Line Center. However the special reservation category candidates ( Anglo Indian/Sports/NCC/CAP/PH) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Govt. Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada only on 23/07/2016 and exercise options on the same day and also on 24.07.2016 till 6.00PM as per the Ranks mentioned below.
DATE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS : 23-07-2016 & 24-07-2016 till 6.00PM
All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For list of Help Line centers see the Annexure-I.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: http://apeamcet.nic.in
3. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
- Candidates who have secured a seat during phase-I might have indicated their acceptance to join the allotted college through self-reporting system and also reported at the allotted college.
- Candidates who have reported in the colleges shall also verify whether their joining is updated by the college or not by following the link “View joining details” in the Candidates Login and alert the colleges accordingly.
- If any of the two above activities are not performed, the seat allotted will be treated as a vacancy for this phase of counseling.
Download the Official notification here : Click Here