The State Council for Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh (APSCHE) released the notification for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET) 2022. AP EAMCET application process started on 11th April. The last date to apply for AP EAMCET is 10th May. Aspirants waiting for AP EAMCET notification 2022 can apply soon on the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET.
AP EAPCET 2022 Application Process Started
The State Council for Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh (APSCHE) organizes the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET) examination every year to allow the students to get admission in Engineering, Medicine, and other courses.
AP EAMCET 2022: Important Dates
Students seeking to apply for AP EAMCET courses can start applying. Now, the applications are open on APSCHE official website.
The last date to apply is 10th May.
With the late fee of Rs 500 applicants can send the applications by 22nd June.
The application forms can be corrected from – 23rd June – 26th June 2022.
- AP EAMCET 2022 admit card will be released on June 27.
- The engineering exam will be conducted from July 4 to July 8.
- The agriculture and pharmacy exams will be held on July 11 and 12.
AP EAMCET Eligibility criteria
Applicants must have pass the class 12th/Intermediate. Also, final year students are eligible to apply for the EAMCET examination.
Candidates seeking admission to engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy programs are eligible to apply online on the official website AP EAMCET 2022
The EAMCET will be held as an online computer-based test (CBT).
AP EAMCET 2022: Application Process
- Initially, Visit the AP EAMCET 2022 official website – sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/
- Enter the required information and make the payment for the application fee.
- Log in using the required credentials and fill out the application form for AP EAMCET 2022.
- Upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Download the AP EAMCET application form for the future and submit it.