AP Grama Volunteer Application Status: All the Registered applicants can check their AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Application Status (Approved / Rejected / Pending) online at official website i.e., gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. Candidate can check Application Status using Aadhaar Number or Mobile Number or Application id.
AP Grama Volunteer Application Status Check (Approved / Rejected / Pending)
Andhra Pradesh State Government recently accepted applications for grama volunteer/ward volunteer posts from the interested aspirants. As per the notification ‘AP Grama Advt No. No.575/RWS/2019’, the application process is scheduled from 24th June to 5th July. AP Government is going to recruit the eligible candidates by conducting the interview round. Selected candidates will be trained and recruited for Grama Volunteer posts in AP. Candidates who have applied for the Grama Volunteer/Ward volunteer posts can check their application status by visiting the AP Grama Volunteer official portal, http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
AP Grama Village Volunteer Notification 2019 Schedule – Important Dates:
|Notification Release Date (నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ )||22nd June 2019|
|Online Application starts from (దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణ ప్రారంభం)||24th June 2019|
|Last date of submitting the online application form (దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణకు చివరి తేదీ )||05th July 2019|
|Scrutiny of applications (దరఖాస్తుల పరిశీలన)||10th July 2019|
|Interviews by Selection Committee (మండల , పట్టణ స్థాయిలో ఇంటర్వ్యూలు)||11th to 25th July 2019|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers (ఎంపికైన వారి జాబితా వెల్లడి )||01st August 2019|
|Induction and training programme (ఎంపికైన వారికి శిక్షణ)||5th to 10th August 2019|
|Positioning of volunteers (విధుల్లో చేరాల్సిన తేదీ)||15th August 2019|
Check Your Grama Volunteer/Ward Volunteer Application Status
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer notification 2019 was announced by the government. AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy officially signed on the AP Grama Volunteer file on Friday. The processing is underway for recruitment. The application process is scheduled to be held from 22nd June to 5th July. From 10th July, the application forms submitted by the aspirants will be observed and the interviews will be conducted from 11th July to 25th July. Final merit list of selected candidates will be announced on 1st August. The training for the selected candidates will be given from 5th August to 10th August. And the candidates have to report in the duty on 15th August. While the Government of AP announced that women candidates will be given the higher preference for recruitment as part of the women empowerment. 50% of the volunteer posts will be offered to women. Candidates will be shortlisted through the interview round. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the AP Official portal.
Steps to Check AP Grama Volunteer Application Status
1. Visit the official portal, gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
2. Navigate to the ‘Login’ Tab on the homepage. In the tab you find ‘Application Status’ option; Click on it!
3. The Application Status Page will be opened in the next tab.
4. Applicants can check their application status by entering the Aadhar Number / Mobile Number /Application ID in the provided field.
5. Enter the Captcha Code and click on ‘send OTP’ Button.
6. The OTP will be sent to the applicant, Please check Your mobile.
7. Verify OTP and Applicant can check their application status.
8. The applicant’s details will be displayed on the screen. The details consist, application id, name, father’s name, gender, and date of birth. Also, the Application status will be displayed as pending /approved/ Rejected.
AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Application Statistics:
Updated on: 11-07-2019
|District Name||Total Registered||Total Verified||Total Approved||Total Rejected||Total Pending|