AP ICET Final Phase Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Processing Fee Payment, Certificate verification, Online Apply Procedure, Colleges web option entry, eligibility, certificates to be produced, fee details, allotment order and all other details refer the detailed notification given below or available on the ap icet official website https://apicet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap icet 2020 web counselling schedule here.
AP ICET Final Phase Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ apicet.nic.in
Eligible Candidates of APICET-2020 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment if any, from Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below. The candidates who have not attended certificate verification during first Phase should get their certificates verified on 09-02-2021 or 10.02.2021 from anyone of the Help line center and exercise options till 6.00 PM of 10-02-2021 as per the ranks mentioned below
NOTE: Candidates who will attend certificate verification first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification
AP ICET Counselling Dates 2020:
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Processing Fee, Document/ Certificate Verification||09-02-2021 to 10-02-2021|
|2||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||09-02-2021 to 10-02-2021|
|3||Options will be frozen||–|
|4||ICET Seat Allotment (Phase 2)||12.02.2021 after 6.00 PM.|
PROCESSING FEE TO BE PAID**
(Before Certificate Verification)
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://apicet.nic.in.
2. All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 24.01.2021 onwards using URL https://apicet.nic.in
3. For payment of processing fee, please visit https://apicet.nic.in and click on Pay Processing Fee.
4. Enter APICET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
5. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
8. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTION ENTRY
Instructions on exercising the options in the final phase counseling:
The following category of candidates can exercise options in the final phase counseling.
a) Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
b) Who have not secured seat so far, but got their certificates verified.
c) Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
d) Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
e) Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
f) Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier should get their certificates verified on 09.02.2021 or 10.02.2021 from any Help Line Center and exercise options.
Note: 1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh. 2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. 3. Allotments will be placed on the website on 12.02.2021 after 6.00 PM. 4. For other details please visit: https://apicet.nic.in . 5. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION:
All original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
3) Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
4) Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
5) Degree Provisional Certificate
6) Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
7) S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
8) Study Certificates from IX to Degree
9) Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalizededucation) in respect of Private candidates of AP and Telangana states
10) Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding theperiod of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
11) Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 or Ration Card holders containing the name of the candidate
12) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
13) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
14) Local status certificate if applicable i.e a candidate who migrates to any partof the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of Five years from the 2nd day of June, 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
a) PH – Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
b) CAP – Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
c) NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
d) Minorities: SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
e) Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
Note: Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission.
Eligibility to MBA and MCA courses: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
List of Help Line Centers:-
1. Government, Polytechnic ,Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
3. Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
5. S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari dist
6. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
7. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
8. D.A. Government Polytechnic, Ongole
9. Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
10. Sri Venkateswara University, Old MBA Building, Tirupathi.
11. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
12. E.S.C. Government Polytechnic, Nandyala
13.YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
Download the Official Notification