AP Inter Revaluation Apply Online 2020: AP Intermediate 1st, 2nd Year results 2020 are released by the Board of Intermediate Andhra Pradesh recently. All the Intermediate students who have appeared for the board examinations have already checked the result. The BIEAP is giving the permission to students to apply for recounting and revaluation. Students who are not satisfied with the result and anticipating they would get some better score than the acquired can apply for re-valuation or recount. Students can utilize this opportunity and apply for revaluation/ recounting/supply of Scanned copy-cum-Re-Verification of valued answer scripts on or before 22nd June 2020. The BIEAP is providing this facility to the students. Aspiring students can apply through the BIEAP official website, bie.ap.gov.in. Check more details such as AP Inter revaluation fee, ap inter revaluation dates, ap intermediate revaluation last date, ap intermediate revaluation process and more information from the following article.
AP Inter Revaluation Apply Online 2020 – Online Application/Payment for Recounting @ bie.ap.gov.in
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh has conducted Intermediate Public Examinations March 2020 peacefully and declaring the First and Second Year results (both General and Vocational courses) on 12-06-2020. Students who wish to re verify the exam papers can apply for re-verification / revaluation. Students can check the AP Inter revaluation/re-verification application process, application fee and other details from here.
For 1st & 2nd Year candidates there is a provision for Recounting, supply of Scanned copy-cum- Re verification of valued answer scripts. The candidates who wish to avail these facilities have to pay online, an amount of Rs.260/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Sixty only) per paper for Recounting and Rs.1,300/- (Rupees One Thousand and Three Hundred only) per paper for Scanned copy-cum- Re verification of answer book, through Board of Intermediate Education, AP website https://bie.ap.gov.in. The Candidates can apply by logging on to “https://bie.ap.gov.in” and select Re-verification of valued Answer Scripts and supply of scanned copy in Online student services. Last date for payment of fee towards Recounting / Scanned copy-cum- Re-verification is 22-06-2020. The result and scanned copies of answer scripts will be available in the website https://bie.ap.gov.in after completion of verification and the date will be announced in due course.
AP Inter 1st Year and 2nd Year Revaluation Dates 2020
IPE March 2020- Online application/Payment for Recounting & Scanned copy -cum-Re-Verification of answer scripts- Certain instructions issued- Regarding .
Sub: – Intermediate Public Examinations March, 2020 — Online application / payment for Recounting & Scanned copy -cum-Re-Verification of answer scripts — Certain instructions issued – Regarding.
You are aware that there is a provision for Recounting, supply of Scanned copy-cum- Re-verification of valued answer scripts. Online applications for this purpose will be received through APCFSS on payment of prescribed fee for IPE March, 2020.
- Candidates who want to apply for Recounting only have to pay Rs.260/- per paper.
- Candidates who want to apply for Re-verification including Scanned copy of the evaluated answer script have to pay Rs.1300/- per paper.
- All the candidates have to apply through website https://bie.ap.gov.in only.
Application Procedure For Apply AP Intermediate Revaluation/ Recounting 2020
The Candidates can apply through the website https:// bie.ap.gov.in and select Re-verification/Re-Counting of valued answer scripts and supply of scanned copy in students services. On payment of required fee online in the website and submitting (1) Hall Ticket Number (2) Date of Birth (3) SSC Hall Ticket Number (4) Mobile Number (5) E-Mail ID, the candidate’s details will appear on the screen. The candidate has to select the subject / subjects which he/she wants to apply for Recounting / Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification and has to furnish his/her complete address, E-Mail Id and Mobile Number. Candidates shall not send the applications either to R.I.O. Office or B.I.E, Head Office directly or by post.
- The last date for online payment of fee for l year and rd year towards Recounting / Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification is 22-06-2020.
- No extension of this date will be permitted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to apply as early as possible to enable the Board to carryout Recounting and Re-verification at the earliest.
- The fee paid towards Recounting and Re-verification will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The practice of sending applications through the Principal or directly to the B.I.E., or to the RIO Offices either in person or by Post with DDs is dispensed here with.
- All the Principals are requested to give wide publicity among the students/parents, so as to enable them to utilize the above facilities.