AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2019: APPSC has released the Junior Lecturers notification for 237 posts. Interested aspirants can check the APPSC JL Notification 2018-19 from the APPSC official website, psc.ap.gov.in. Aspirants having the suitable eligibility standards as per the notification can apply for the JL posts through the same website. The application process to be started from 18/01/2019 to 08/02/2019 (Note: 07/02/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night). Before applying for the posts, candidates may check APPSC JL Syllabus, Examination Pattern and Structure etc from the official notification.
AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2019 – Download APPSC JL Syllabus PDF, Pattern
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF
JUNIOR LECTURERS IN GOVT. JR. COLLEGES
|Papers||No.of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|PART-A: Written ‘Examination (Objective Type)|
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability
|Paper-2: Concerned Subject (One only)
|PART-B: Interview (Oral Test)||50|
|NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O. Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.|
1. The Candidates have to write Paper-2 examination in the subject (relevant to the Post Code applied) studied at PG Level One from the following:-
|Subject Code||Name of the Subject|
PAPER-1: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
PAPER-2 – (CONCERNED SUBJECT)
ENGLISH, TELUGU, HINDI, URDU, SANSKRIT, ORIYA, MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BOTANY, ZOOLOGY, COMMERCE, ECONOMICS, CIVICS, HISTORY