AP MBBS/BDS 2017 Counselling Dates, Certificates Verification Centers @ ntruhs.ap.nic.in: Notification for First and Final verification of original certificates (web based counseling) for admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2017-18 under Competent Authority quota seats in Government and Private Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and MBBS Course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP MBBS/BDS 2017 Counselling Dates, Certificates Verification Centers @ ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses. The candidates those who have appeared and secured cut off ranks in NEET(UG)-2017 and figured in the provisional merit list of candidates displayed on 13.07.2017 in the website of Dr. NTR UHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2017-18 into the Government, Statewide Colleges, Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority, Private Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS and MBBS Course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati at any one of the following Help line Centers of their choice as per the schedule given below.
HELP LINE CENTERS
The Telangana Candidates those who are seeking admission in un-reserved (15%) and State wide quota seats have to attend to help line centers 5 and 6 (JNTU, Hyderabad and PGRR Distance Education Center Hyderabad.) only as concerned officials of all the welfare departments of Telangana State will be available at both the Hyderabad centers.
Note: The following special categories verification is at Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada center only in addition to General verification. The candidates who have applied under NCC and Sports & Games are directed to attend on the specified time and dates for both General and Special category certificates verification.
The selections into MBBS/BDS will be through Web allotments which will be notified separately.
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
1. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009.
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
3. The candidate should have qualified in NEET – 2017 and secure the following cut off score.
|Cut off score (out of 720)
|Persons with Disability (OC)
4. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2017. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2017 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
5. The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
The orders issued by the Government from time to time with regard to admissions into MBBS/BDS courses will be applicable.
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and three sets of Xerox copies.
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2017
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
(h) Aadhar Card.
(i) Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
(j) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
(k) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/Ration card.
(l) Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper while the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
(m) Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016 (Children of employees migrated Telangana to Andhra Pradesh).
(n) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim on the day of verification of original certificates for special categories as per schedule given.
(a) The tuition fee is to be paid at concerned Medical/Dental colleges under Dr.NTR UHS. The tuition fee will be as fixed by the State Government.
(b) The tuition fee is to be paid as per the SVIMS norms in respect of candidates selected in SVIMS, Tirupati.
For More Details Visit the Official Notification: Click Here