AP Yuva Nestham Apply Online Registration: Andhra Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva nestham /Nirudyoga Bruthi /Unemployment Allowance scheme 2019 online Registration Process has been started. Eligible candidates can apply online for AP Yuva nestham Scheme at official website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the AP Yuva nestham/Unemployment Allowance scheme named ‘Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham (ముఖ్యమంత్రి యువ నేస్తం)’. To support and mitigate hardship faced by educated unemployed youth in the state our Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu garu started this scheme.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Apply Online – Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration (Unemployment allowance)
నిరుద్యోగుల నేస్తం – ముఖ్యమంత్రి యువ నేస్తం
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has come up with an innovative scheme of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham which will benefit around 12 lakh unemployed youth based on the eligibility criteria in Andhra Pradesh. youths will get this monthly allowance to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths.
-> Apply Online
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the AP Nirudyoga Bhruti scheme / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2019 for the educated and unemployed people in the state. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will get some monthly allowances until they get the job. This scheme was specially implemented to offer some relaxation for the unemployed youth. With this scheme, nearly 12 lakh unemployed youth in the state will be benefited. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the AP Nirudyoga Bhruti scheme to offer some support for the unemployed youth. The youth will get the monthly allowance of Rs 1500 for the registered aspirants. So, the youth of AP wishing to know more details about AP Unemployed allowance scheme, how to apply? how much the government offers and other details from the following.
|ముఖ్యమంత్రి యువ నేస్తం|
Mukhyamantri Yuva nestham
|దరఖాస్తు నమోదు ప్రారంభ తేదీ|
Starting Date of Registration
|డిగ్రీ, పాలిటెక్నిక్ చేసిన నిరుద్యోగ యువత|
|22 నుంచి 35 ఏళ్ల లోపు|
|నెలకు ఇచ్చే భృతి|
Allowances for Every Month
How to Apply for AP CM Yuva Nestam/ Nirudhyoga Bhruti/Unemployment allowance
Please Ensure that the following documents are ready during the registration process
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- Original or Xerox copy and image of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates.To Enter the Register/Hallticket Number Available in Certificate.
- White Ration Card.
Steps To Register For AP Mukhyamantri Yuva nestham Scheme
- Visit the AP State Government Official Website: http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- AP Yuva Nestham scheme / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2019 Application form (registration form) will be visible on homepage; click on it.
AP Yuvanestham Android App Download
- On entering the individual’s Aadhaar Number, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Upon entering the OTP, the system will automatically identify the beneficiary and display eligibility result
- If the individual is eligible, but the system declines his/her request, he/she can upload relevant documents/certificates to prove his/her eligibility
- If the individual’s eligibility is still not approved, then he/she can register their grievances by dialling “1100 – People First“
- If the e-KYC verification process for the individual has not been completed, then he/she can go to their nearest Mee-Seva Centre and get their credentials verified
- Special drives will be organised and government officials will visit door-to-door to complete the e-KYC verification process for individuals
- Attach the required enclosures of scanned copies of documents such as educational certificates, white ration card, and other required documents.
- Fill the form carefully with all required details and click on submit button.
- The applicants will get the confirmation message to the given mobnile number.
- That’s it! You have successfully registered with the scheme.
Documents required to register for “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2019” are Aadhaar, Ration card, SSC, Graduation certificates.
బ్యాంకు ఖాతాల్లోకి భృతి
అర్హులకు ప్రతి నెలా మొదటి వారంలో బ్యాంకు ఖాతాల్లో భృతి జమయ్యేలా ఏర్పాట్లు చేస్తున్నారు.
ఎప్పుడైనా నమోదు చేసుకునే వెసులుబాటు
పథకం ప్రారంభించే నాటికి వయసు తక్కువ ఉన్న యువత 21 ఏళ్లకు చేరాక ఆన్ లైన్ లో రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ చేసుకోవచ్చు. ఆన్ లైన్ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ నమోదుకు తుది గడువు విధించలేదు.
పీఎఫ్ ఉంటే అనర్తులే
ప్రభుత్వ, ప్రైవేట్ సంస్థల్లో పని చేస్తూ ప్రావిడెంట్ ఫండ్ (PF) ప్రతి నెలా చెల్లిసున్న వారంతా నిరుద్యోగ భృతికి అనర్హులు.
అర్హులు, అనర్హలా వెంటనే తెలిపే విధానం
ఆన్ లైన్లో పేర్లు నమోదు చేసిన వెంటనే నిరుద్యోగ భృతి తీసుకోవడానికి అర్హులా? అనర్హలా? అనేది తెలిసిపోతుంది.
50 వేలకు మించి సబ్సిడీ తీసుకుంటే వర్తించదు
వివిధ సంక్షేమ పథకాల కింద ప్రభుత్వం తరపున రూ. 50 వేలకు మించి సబ్సిడీ తీసుకున్న వారంతా నిరుద్యోగ భృతికి అనర్హులు.
AP Unemployment Benefit Scheme Launched By Minister Nara Lokesh
Minister Nara Lokesh said that, under Nirudhyoga Bhruti benefit scheme, the unemployed youth will get Rs 2000 per month. Minister Lokesh has also said that, if more than one person eligible to get this benefit in a family, this unemployment benefit will be offered for all eligible candidates. On August 3rd or 4th week, the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam online registration process will be starting. The AP Government will open the registration for 15 to 20 days. During the application process, the unemployed youth of AP can enroll. The beneficiaries of this scheme will be from various districts such as Krishna, Guntur, East Godavari, West Godavari, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Nellore, Prakasam, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor, and Anantapur districts will be benefited from this scheme.
The scheme will be started after 15 days (approximately) of the registration process. The Government of AP will also provide the training for the registered aspirants and appoint as the apprentice in various organizations. As per the public survey, more than 12 lakh hopefuls are unemployed in the state of AP. While the Government of AP is slated to release various notifications for, State Council for Physiotherapists, the establishment of the Air Strip in Kuppam, the new Hand Memorial scheme for the vacancies, Visakha Med Tech Zone, the recruitment of 20 thousand vacancies in the state and 9,000 teachers posts. Under the AP Unemployment benefit scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh To allot more than Rs 11 crore. Huda was named as Metro Regional Development Authority. The Huda range has been increased to 5573 sq km with 6764.59 square meters.
For any queries Contact Details (toll Free Number):
Call Centre: 1100
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Procedures To Offer AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- The Government will offer the allowance to everyone as many people who have completed the graduate degree/diploma courses.
- Under this Nirudhyoga Bhruti scheme, the recipients will get Rs 2000 every month from the government.
- The Government will offer the skills development programme.
- The Government offers the cash directly to the recipient’s account using the Biometric.
- AP State Government will soon initiate a special website to receive the applications.
- During the application process, the candidates can fill their interested skills to get the training.
- As per the Survey, the Government is getting ready to offer the helping hands to more than 10 lakh people in the state.
Government Planning To Increase The Allowance for Unemployed
The Government of AP is increased the unemployed allowance from Rs 1000 to Rs 2000, after gathering the collective opinion from the unemployed youth in AP
Districts Covered in AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The beneficiaries of this scheme will be from various districts such as Krishna, Guntur, East Godavari, West Godavari, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Nellore, Prakasam, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Anantapur districts will be benefited from this scheme.
Government Actions To Implement AP Nirudhyoga Bhruti
The Government of AP striving hard to implement this scheme soon. To implement this scheme, the Government is spending a large amount of Rs 1200 Cr per year. AP Minister Lokesh has affirmed that the Government of AP has done the groundwork to implement this scheme smoothly. To offer the unemployment allowances to more than 10 lakh people, the Government will have to spend Rs 1200 Cr per year (approximately). The Government is planning to implement this scheme in coming month with accurate arrangements.
The other States Offering the Unemployment Allowance
|State||Required Educational Qualification||Allowance Offered|
|Haryana||Intermediate||Rs 900 to Rs 3000|
|West Bengal||10th Class or above||Rs 1500|
|Kerala||For SC/ST – Min 10th Class & For Others – Above 10th Class||Rs 120|
|Rajasthan||Graduate Degree||Rs 500 & for PHD candidates Rs 600|
|Tamil Nadu||10th to Degree||Rs 200 to Rs 600 (Giving for unqualified candidates also)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Intermediate||Rs 1000|
|Uttarakhand||Inter-PG||Rs 500 to Rs 1000|
|Punjab||10th Class and Above||Rs 150 to Rs 200|
|Bihar||10th Class – Inter||Rs 200|
- 1 AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Apply Online – Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration (Unemployment allowance)
- 1.1 నిరుద్యోగుల నేస్తం – ముఖ్యమంత్రి యువ నేస్తం
- 1.2 How to Apply for AP CM Yuva Nestam/ Nirudhyoga Bhruti/Unemployment allowance
- 1.3 AP Yuvanestham Android App Download
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria To Apply for AP Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme 2019
- 1.5 FAQ’s:
- 1.6 AP Unemployment Benefit Scheme Launched By Minister Nara Lokesh
- 1.7 For any queries Contact Details (toll Free Number):
- 1.8 Government Procedures To Offer AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- 1.9 The other States Offering the Unemployment Allowance