AP PGECET Answer key 2020: Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2020 Preliminary answer keys, response Sheets available at sche.ap.gov.in. All the candidates can get their AP PGECET 2020 key with question papers and responsive sheets. AP PGECET 2020 entrance exam has conducted by Andhra University, on behalf of APSCHE during 28-09-2020, 29-09-2020 & 30-09-2020 (Saturday) in two sessions.
AP PGECET Answer key 2020 Download With Question Papers @ sche.ap.gov.in
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test and in short as APPGECET 2020 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the academic year 2020-21.
AP PGECET 2020 Common Entrance test had been conducted in various examination centers across Andhra Pradesh, Students are eagerly awaiting for Answer Key (all sets) with paper. AP PGECET Question Answer key 2020 with set wise is available in official website sche.ap.gov.in.
AP PGECET Answer Key 2020 – Important Details:
|Name of the organizing board||Andhra University, visakhapatnam|
|Name Of the Examination||AP PGECET 2020|
|Date of the Examination||28-09-2020, 29-09-2020 & 30-09-2020|
|Category||AP PGECET Answer Key|
AP PGECET Set Wise Answer Key 2020 Download
AP PGECET 2020 Preliminary Answer key had been declared in many related websites. The AP PGECET board will be conducting exam for M.tech courses and it will finish this exam recruitment at the end July month. The Student should posses at least qualifying marks in ap pgecet answer key 2020.
The same pattern is been followed this year. Here we are provided with Answer keys for all the branches available here. So, the Students who are about to download AP PGECET official Answer keys had been provided in Official website.
The following branches Keys are available:
- AS – AEROSPACE
- BT – BIOTECHNOLOGY
- CE – CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CH – CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CS – COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
- EC – ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- EE – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- EI – INSTRUMENTATION
- FT – FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GG – GEO-ENGINEERING & GEO INFORMATICS
- ME – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MT – METALLURGY
- NT – NANO TECHNOLOGY
- PY – PHARMACY
Qualifying marks in APPGECET -2020
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APPGECET -2020 is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APPGECET-2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Please verify APPGECET – 2020 Preliminary Key for Computer Based M.Tech / M. Pharmacy Entrance Examination conducted from 28-09-2020 to 30-09-2020.
The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet . The candidate can download the respective question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key must be sent to email@example.com only on or before 04-10-2020, 12.00 noon. Objections sent to any other mail will not be considered.
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format with reference to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key only.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.
Steps to Download AP PGECET Answer key 2020
- Visit the AP PGECET 2020 Official website: sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on link “Download Answer Key”
- Select the corresponding branch
- Cross check the key for estimated score
- Result will be Published soon.