AP PGECET hall tickets 2018 Download: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test PGECET 2018 hall ticket available at sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/ from May 5th.
AP PGECET 2018 Hall Tickets Download @ sche.ap.gov.in – Instructions to the Candidate
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET-2018) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2018 – 2019 conducted by Andhra university on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P.
AP PGECET 2018 Important Dates:
Download of Hall Tickets: 05-05-2018 onwards
Date and Time of Examination: 10-05-2018 (Thursday) to 12-05-2018 (Saturday) in two sessions on each day from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Download AP PGECET 2018 Hall tickets @ sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra pradesh PGECET 2018 hall tickets are available from 05-05-2018 onwards. Candidates can download the AP PGECET hall ticket 2018 from Official website i.e., http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET. For more details about PGECT Exam center, Date of examination & time visit official website.
DOWNLOAD AP PGECET Admit Card 2018 (Available From Today)
How to Download AP PGECET Hall tickets 2018 online?
1. Go to AP PGECET 2018 official web site: http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET
2. Click on the “Download Hall ticket” Link
3. Enter Registration Number and Select the Test that you’ve choose in the application.
4. Your hall ticket will be appear on the computer screen and download
5. Take print out by using Print button.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
1. Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall once the test commences and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination
2. Hall ticket shall be produced at the Entrance of the Test centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to write the test.
3. Candidates should ensure that they answer correct question booklets corresponding to their test papers.
4. Use/Black/Blue Ball Point Pen to darken the circles. Pens with any other colors are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink/Gel pen.
5. OMR Answer Sheet will not be valued if the candidate writes any irrelevant matter, symbols, religious marks, prayers or identification marks on any part of OMR Answer Sheet as it amounts to malpractice. Rough work should NOT be done on OMR answer sheet.
6. Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical/Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, any other electronic gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
7. Adoption of any kind of unfair means and any act of impersonation at the time of test will render the applicant liable for invalidation of his/her OMR answer sheet. Further he/she will for feitthe claim of appearing for the test and will make him/her liable for criminalaction.
8. Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the test does not automatically entitle the candidate for admission.
9. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the College.
10. The candidate should sign in the space provided on the OMR Sheet and also sign on the Hall Ticket in the presence of Invigilator as signed in the application Form.
11. The candidate should return the OMR Answer sheet before leaving the Examination Hall. Failure to do so will make him/her liable for criminal action.
12. Verify your details printed in Hall Ticket such as date of birth, category etc and make corrections if any in the nominal roll before signing.