AP SBTET C16 Notification 2021: Applications are invited from eligible candidates of all batches of C-16 Scheme to appear for Regular/Supplementary examinations & 2019-20 batch of ER-91 Scheme to appear II Year Regular Diploma examinations to be conducted by the Board during Aug/Sep, 2021.
AP SBTET Diploma (C16) Regular/Supply Exams Notification Aug/Sept 2021
With reference to the subject cited above, copy of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of all batches C-16 scheme to appear for the Regular/Supplementary examinations & 2019- 20 batch of ER-91 Scheme to appear for Regular II Year Examinations of Aug/Sep, 2021 which will be commenced from 27-08-2021 is herewith furnished.
With reference to above subject and reference, it is to inform that the date of commencement of payment of examination fee through online for C-16 and II Year regular students of ER-91 is from 12/08/2021 and the URL for fee payment is: https://sbtet.ap.gov.in
AP SBTET Diploma Examinations Aug/Sept 2021 – Important Dates:
|Practical Examinations||After/Before Theory Examinations|
|Commencement of theory examinations||27-08-2021|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||12/08/2021|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||18/08/2021|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||19/08/2021|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||20/08/2021
|Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||05/09/2021|
|Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||After Theory|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 550/-|
|Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-
|a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) – 3 yr Diploma Regular
|Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 600/-|
|Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From
above 65% and below 75%
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
2. Detailed Time table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
3. Examination fee must be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. The dates mentioned at serial No. VII & VIII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic HLCs.
7. A student who is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
8. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
9. The URL for online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
Download the Official Notification Here : Click Here