AP SBTET C16 Notification 2021: Applications are invited from eligible candidates of C-16 & ER-91 Schemes to appear Regular/Supplementary Diploma examinations to be conducted by the Board during Mar/Apr, 2021.
AP SBTET Diploma (C16) Regular/Supply Exams Notification March/April 2021
Sub: SBTET-Board Diploma Examinations for Regular/ Supplementary C-16 & ER-91 Schemes in Mar/Apr, 2021 – Examination Notification issued – Reg.
With reference to the subject cited above, copy of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-16 Scheme to appear for the Regular/Supplementary examinations and ER-91(1st Year) Supplementary Examinations of Mar/Apr, 2021 which will be commenced in the last week of March, 2021 is herewith furnished.
Further, it is informed that the candidates appearing for the Diploma Examinations of C-16 & ER-91 schemes can make the examination fee payment through Payment Gateway/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The hall tickets cannot be generated towards the amounts directly deposited in the SBTET account as it is automated. If the candidate details are not available in the portal, contact the Principal of the Polytechnic where they have studied. After downloading of the hall ticket, the candidate has to obtain the signature from the concerned Head of Section/Principal on the hall ticket before appearing for the examination.
urther, Principals are requested to give necessary instructions to the Heads of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained for Diploma examinations subjects after thorough verification. It is further informed that if the details, of any candidate, are not available in Nominal Roll, the Polytechnics can add the NR with HOS login in <Dofp portal> through ADDNR button after thorough verification of eligibility. The Hall Tickets will be generated for all such candidates after closure of fee payment period.
I. REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
1. CH /CHOT /CHPC /CHPP /MET / TT – VII SEM
2. A /AA /AEI /C /CM /CCP /EC /EE /GT /HMCT /IT /M /MNG /PET /PCT /RAC /CHST /BM – V SEM
3. A / AA /AEI /C /CM /CCP /EC /EE /GT /HMCT /IT /M /MNG /PET /PCT /RAC /CH /CHOT /CHPC /CHPP /CHST /MET /TT /BM – III SEM
II. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
1. A/ AA /AEI /C /CM /CCP /EC /EE /GT /HMCT /IT /M /MNG /PET /PCT /RAC /CH /CHOT /CHPC /CHPP /CHST /MET /TT /BM – I Year and IV SEM
2. BM – VI SEM
3. PH-I YEAR (ER-91)
A Copy of the Notification shall be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and also with a view to give wide publicity among the students community about the conduct of Regular/Supplementary examinations. Detailed time table for Regular/Supplementary Examinations shall be placed in due course.
It is further informed that the candidate who are eligible for writing OCT/NOV, 2020 Diploma Examinations and who fulfilled the eligibility criteria prescribed in their respective curriculum will only be permitted to write Regular/Supplementary Examinations. The URL for online examination fee payment is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the Polytechnics in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
AP SBTET Diploma Examinations March 2021 – Important Dates:
|Practical Examinations||After/Before Theory Examinations|
|Commencement of theory examinations||Last week of March, 2021|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||10-03-2021|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||17-03-2021|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||19-03-2021|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||22-03-2021
|Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||22-03-2021|
|Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||20-04-2021|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 550/-|
|Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-
|a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) – 3 yr Diploma Regular
|Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 600/-|
|Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From
above 65% and below 75%
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
2. Detailed Time table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
3. Examination fee must be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. The dates mentioned at serial No. VII & VIII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic HLCs.
7. A student who is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
8. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
9. The URL for online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
Download the Official Notification Here : Click Here