AP SBTET C16 Time Tables 2022: AP SBTET Diploma C16 1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Sem Time Tables Jan/Feb 2022 released at sbtetap.gov.in. Students can download Andhra Pradesh SBTET polytechnic C16 time table 2022 for Regular/Supply Semester examinations below.
The State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) AP Diploma Regular/Supply Examinations C16 Time table 2022 has announced. All the hopefuls who were keen to know the examination dates, timings and other important details can check from the AP SBTET Official website, sbtetap.gov.in. The AP State Board of Technical Education has announced the complete dates of Diploma/ Pharmacy exam for all years. Hence all the aspirants presently undergoing the Diploma / Pharmacy courses under SBTET AP can check and download the AP SBTET Diploma Regular timetable 2022 PDF from the SBTET official website, sbtetap.gov.in. Here we have listed the information about AP SBTET Diploma Time table 2022 examinations. Go through the article to know the complete info.
AP SBTET C16 Time Tables Jan/Feb 2022 For 1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Sem @ sbtetap.gov.in
Check AP SBTET Diploma Time Table: The AP State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) is the state level technical education board that offers various Diploma courses, Engineering and Pharmacy courses for aspirants. Annually a huge number of candidates obtain the education under SBTET. It also conducts the academic examinations in October/November months for all the students. Candidates those were pursuing under SBTET and waiting for AP SBTET time tables 2022 for Diploma, can check the time table from the official website, sbtetap.gov.in. All the hopefuls anxiously waiting for the AP SBTET Diploma 1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Sem Time Table 2022 can download the PDF from the below given links. The AP SBTET examinations 2022 were scheduled to happen from. Hence all students must focus well to get good score in the examinations.
AP SBTET Diploma C16 Time Table 2022 – Information
|Organization / Board||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||AP SBTET Diploma Examination Time Table 2022|
|Exams Starts From||20-01-2022|
AP SBTET Polytechnic C16 time tables 2022
C-16 Scheme to appear for the Regular/Supplementary Examinations of Jan/Feb, 2022 which will be commenced from 20-01-2022 is herewith furnished. Further, it is informed that the candidates appearing for the Diploma Examinations of C-16 scheme can make the examination fee payment through Payment Gateway/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The hall tickets cannot be generated towards the amounts directly deposited in the SBTET account as it is automated. If the candidate details are not available in the portal, contact the Principal of the Polytechnic where they have studied. After downloading of the hall ticket, the candidate has to obtain the signature from the concerned Head of Section/Principal on the hall ticket before appearing for the examination.
Download AP SBTET Diploma Time table 2022 for C16 Exams:
AP SBTET C-16 1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Sem Time Table 2022 – Available Now
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) FOR CONDUCT OF EXAMINATIONS
1. Entire examination centre floors and walls, doors, gates, should be sprayed with disinfectant.
2. Fresh mask and gloves to be used by exam functionaries.
3. Sanitizer bottles should be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms, staff/observer room etc. and should be replenished regularly.
4. All liquid hand wash bottles should be replenished in restrooms and entry gate whenever required.
5. Candidates seating area should be thoroughly sanitized (Desk and the chair) after every session.
6. All the washrooms should be cleaned and disinfected.
7. All door handles, staircase railing lift buttons, etc. should be disinfected.
8. Wheelchairs, if present at the examination centres, should be disinfected.
9. All the trash bins should be cleaned.
10. Exam functionary must submit self-declaration about health status.
11. Thermo gun temperature check must be done at staff entrance point.
12. Exam functionary needs to wear the mask and gloves at all time.
13. Cleanliness and hygienic conditions to be maintained at all places.
14. Proper Signages, Symbols, Posters etc. should be displayed at appropriate place to maintain social distancing.
15. Avoid crowding at entry and exit points
16. There should be proper markings with at least 2 meter distance where students stand while waiting for opening of the college gate. Before entry, after completion of examination, entry and exit of students should permitted one by one only.
17. Thermal Screening of students, wearing of face mask, sanitizing of hands etc. be ensured.
18. The invigilators, while on duty, should be continuously wearing mask, and proper hand gloves.
19. The students should be asked to sanitize their hands before and after signing the Attendance Sheet.
20. Students having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should be either made to sit in a separate room.
21. Minimum distance between two students should be 2 meters:
22. Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water be made on the campus.
23. Adequate supply of water in toilets and for hand washing be ensued.
24. Proper sanitization of buses, other transport and official and vehicles of the institutions.
25. In case there is a restriction on movements in certain areas, admit/identity cards should be issued to the students.
Steps to Download AP SBTET Diploma Time table 2022
- Visit the AP SBTET Official page, sbtetap.gov.in
- Look for the examination -> Time tables section on the homepage.
- The AP SBTET Diploma Time table 2022 Link will be enabled before 2 weeks of the examinations.
- Click on the link and enter the requisite information of registration number, password etc.
- And finally click on ‘Download’ Button.
- The SBTET Diploma Timetables 2022 PDF is going to be downloaded on screen.
- Go through the time tables to check all the details such as dates, and timings etc.
- Done! All The Best.
Hall ticket / admit card is the necessary document to attempt the examinations. All the hopefuls enrolled for AP SBTET Diploma Examinations Jan/Feb 2022 must download and carry the admit cards to the examination hall. Strict hall ticket verification will be done at examination centre.
The AP SBTET Diploma hall ticket 2022 will be accessible to download before 2 weeks of the examination. All the students can download and check the details of examination dates, examination centre, timings and other details such as candidate’s name, number, DOB, signature etc information printed on it. All the hopefuls are instructed to carry the admit cards to the examination hall without fail.
For more details about time-tables, results etc please visit the Official website (i.e.) www.sbtetap.gov.in
- 1 AP SBTET C16 Time Tables Jan/Feb 2022 For 1st Year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Sem @ sbtetap.gov.in