AP SBTET Diploma Examinations: Implementation of Jumbling System From March/April 2018
Department of technical education Andhra Pradesh has going to implement Jumbling System From March/April 2018 Diploma Examinations.
All are aware that the Government of AP has initiated implementation of jumbling process of the Examinations centers to avoid malpractices. if any. as a precautionary. measure. Accordingly the jumbling process of examination centers will be implemented scrupulous, for the diploma examination from March/April 2018 onwards to be conducted by the SBTET, AP, Amaravati 2018.
All the principals of polytechnics (Government, Aided, Private and polytechnics in II shift engineering colleges) are here by informed the guidelines for smooth conduct of the examinations.
- Principals of the Polytechnics are requested to Diploma facilitate the smooth conduct of the Examinations for the students allotted to their Polytechnic.
- The Principal/Chief Superintendent of the Examination Center ts solely responsible for the prevention of the malpractice in their Centre.
- The Polytechnic shall provide sign boards and make other necessary arrangements for easy location of the polytechnics and examination halls.
- The principals shall use the appropriate stationery for the conduct of the examination.
- The Principal shall provide the facilities like water/ sanitation/ waiting rooms.
- The Principals shall see that the students of their Polytechnic carry id cards along With hall tickets to the Examination Centers.
- The Chief Superintendents shall follow the seating plan issued / generated by SBTET, AP.
- The Chief superintendents have to upload D-Form on the day of Examination.
Further. all the Principals of Polytechnics (Government. Aided, Private and Polytechnics in II shift Engineering Colleges) are requested to provide seating capacity information in the google format by 03-02-2018 by 5.00 PM. The hard copy of the same is to be submitted to Secretary. SBTET, AP. by 06-0,2018 without fail.
Download the Official notification Here: Click Here