AP SBTET Diploma/Polytechnic Lab Manuals: Andhra pradesh Polytechnic lab manuals for eee, ece, Civil, Mechanical Download pdf here. Students can able to download AP SBTET Diploma lab manuals for all branches below.
AP SBTET Diploma/Polytechnic Lab Manuals For Civil, EEE, ECE, Mechanical
SBTET-AP-Academic-Lab Manuals of C-307, C-309, EC-306, EC-307, EC-308, EE-306, EE-309, EE-506, EE-507, M-308 of III & V Semester branches – Communicated to all Polytechnics -Reg.
All the Principals are here by informed that with reference to the subject cited the subject experts are prepared the lab manuals for C-307, C-309, EC-306, EC-307, EC-308, EE-306, EE-309, EE-506, EE-507, M-308 are herewith attached branch wise.
Hence, all the principals are requested to download the same and communicate to concerned HOD, staff and students of your institution and give wide publicity regarding the lab manuals of C-307, C-309, EC-306, EC-307, EC-308, EE-306, EE-309, EE-506, EE-507, M-308.
Diploma/Polytechnic Lab Manuals For Civil
Diploma/Polytechnic Lab Manuals For Mechanical
Diploma/Polytechnic Lab Manuals For EEE
Diploma/Polytechnic Lab Manuals For ECE
MANDATORY INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS
1. Every student should carry a print of this lab manual cum record book.
2. This material may be used as a regular record book.
3. All observations and calculations may be entered in this record book.
4. Every experiment must be evaluated and the average marks secured from all experiments should be considered as one of the component for practical sessional marks.
5. Students should report to the labs concerned as per the timetable.
6. Record should be updated from time to time and the previous experiment must be signed by the faculty in charge concerned before attending the lab.
7. Students who turn up late to the labs will in no case be permitted to perform the experiment scheduled for the day.
8. After completion of the experiment, certification of the staff in-charge concerned in the record book is necessary.
9. Students should bring a notebook of about 100 pages and should enter the readings/observations/results into the notebook while performing the experiment.
10. The record of observations along with the detailed experimental procedure of the experiment performed in the immediate previous session should be submitted and certified by the staff member in-charge.
11. Not more than FIVE students in a group are permitted to perform the experiment on a set up.
12. The group-wise division made in the beginning should be adhered to, and no mix up of student among different groups will be permitted later.
13. The components required pertaining to the experiment should be collected from Lab- in-charge after duly filling in the requisition form.
14. When the experiment is completed, students should disconnect the setup made by them, and should return all the components/instruments taken for the purpose.
15. Any damage of the equipment or burnout of components will be viewed seriously either by penalty or by dismissing the total group of students from the lab for the semester/year.
16. Students should be present in the labs for the total scheduled duration.
17. Students are expected to prepare thoroughly to perform the experiment before coming to Laboratory.
18. Procedure sheets/data sheets provided to the student groups should be maintained neatly and are to be returned after the experiment.
19. DRESS CODE:
a) Boys – Formal dress with tucked in shirts and shoes.
b) Girls – Formal dress (salwar kameez).
c) Wearing of jeans is strictly prohibited.