AP SBTET 5th Sem Time Table 2020: AP SBTET Diploma Time Table 2020 For 5th Sem C16 Exams released at sbtetap.gov.in. Students can download Andhra Pradesh SBTET polytechnic 5th Sem time table 2020 for terminal Semester examinations below.
The State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) AP Diploma Regular/Supply Examinations C16 Time table September 2020 has announced. All the hopefuls who were keen to know the examination dates, timings and other important details can check from the AP SBTET Official website, sbtetap.gov.in. The AP State Board of Technical Education has announced the complete dates of Diploma/ Pharmacy exam for all years. Hence all the aspirants presently undergoing the Diploma / Pharmacy courses under SBTET AP can check and download the AP SBTET Diploma Regular timetable 2020 PDF from the SBTET official website, sbtetap.gov.in. Here we have listed the information about AP SBTET Diploma Time table 2020 examinations. Go through the article to know the complete info.
AP SBTET Diploma 5th Sem Time Table 2020 For C16 Exams @ sbtetap.gov.in
Check AP SBTET Diploma Time Table: The AP State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) is the state level technical education board that offers various Diploma courses, Engineering and Pharmacy courses for aspirants. Annually a huge number of candidates obtain the education under SBTET. It also conducts the academic examinations in October/November months for all the students. Candidates those were pursuing under SBTET and waiting for SBTET AP time tables 2020 for Diploma, can check the time table from the official website, sbtetap.gov.in. All the hopefuls anxiously waiting for the AP SBTET Diploma 5th Sem Time Table 2020 can download the PDF from the below given links. The AP SBTET examinations 2020 were scheduled to happen from. Hence all students must focus well to get good score in the examinations.
AP SBTET Diploma Timetable 2020 Information
|Organization / Board||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||AP SBTET Diploma Regular Examination Time Table 2020|
|Status||Available Now (03-09-2020)|
AP SBTET Polytechnic time tables 2020 For 5th Sem
It is to inform that the C-16 Final Semester (VI Semester for DBME and V Semester for all other branches) II Year Pharmacy (ER-91) examinations which were scheduled from 30/31-03-2020 is rescheduled from 16-09-2020. The detailed Time-Table is herewith attached. The Chief Superintendents are requested to place the Time-Table in the notice board of the college and to give wide publicity through local media and also requested to strictly follow the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure – to Prevent and Control the spread of COVID – 19 among the staff and students) is attached herewith.
Clarification ON Postponed Examinations (5TH Sem & 2ND YR PHARMACY).
In view of the queries received from the faculty and students regarding the eligibility to appear for V semester (terminal semester) examination as cited in the reference, the undersigned is hereby clarify that the following students are eligible to appear for the examination:
1. All Engineering Diploma students who are admitted in the year 2017 and registered for 5th semester examination by March/April 2020 (including readmitted candidates if any appearing for 5th semester first time)
2. All the Pharmacy students who are admitted in the year 2018 and registered for 2nd year end examination by March/April 2020 (including readmitted candidates if any appearing for 2nd year first time)
3. For all other students not covered under (1) and (2), a separate schedule will be announced in due course.
Download AP SBTET Diploma Time table 2020 for C16 Exam:
AP SBTET C-16 5th Sem Time Table 2020 – Available Now
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) FOR CONDUCT OF EXAMINATIONS
1. Entire examination centre floors and walls, doors, gates, should be sprayed with disinfectant.
2. Fresh mask and gloves to be used by exam functionaries.
3. Sanitizer bottles should be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms, staff/observer room etc. and should be replenished regularly.
4. All liquid hand wash bottles should be replenished in restrooms and entry gate whenever required.
5. Candidates seating area should be thoroughly sanitized (Desk and the chair) after every session.
6. All the washrooms should be cleaned and disinfected.
7. All door handles, staircase railing lift buttons, etc. should be disinfected.
8. Wheelchairs, if present at the examination centres, should be disinfected.
9. All the trash bins should be cleaned.
10. Exam functionary must submit self-declaration about health status.
11. Thermo gun temperature check must be done at staff entrance point.
12. Exam functionary needs to wear the mask and gloves at all time.
13. Cleanliness and hygienic conditions to be maintained at all places.
14. Proper Signages, Symbols, Posters etc. should be displayed at appropriate place to maintain social distancing.
15. Avoid crowding at entry and exit points
16. There should be proper markings with at least 2 meter distance where students stand while waiting for opening of the college gate. Before entry, after completion of examination, entry and exit of students should permitted one by one only.
17. Thermal Screening of students, wearing of face mask, sanitizing of hands etc. be ensured.
18. The invigilators, while on duty, should be continuously wearing mask, and proper hand gloves.
19. The students should be asked to sanitize their hands before and after signing the Attendance Sheet.
20. Students having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should be either made to sit in a separate room.
21. Minimum distance between two students should be 2 meters:
22. Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water be made on the campus.
23. Adequate supply of water in toilets and for hand washing be ensued.
24. Proper sanitization of buses, other transport and official and vehicles of the institutions.
25. In case there is a restriction on movements in certain areas, admit/identity cards should be issued to the students.
Steps to Download AP SBTET Diploma Time table 2020
- Visit the AP SBTET Official page, sbtetap.gov.in
- Look for the examination -> Time tables section on the homepage.
- The SBTET AP Diploma Time table 2020 Link will be enabled before 2 weeks of the examinations.
- Click on the link and enter the requisite information of registration number, password etc.
- And finally click on ‘Download’ Button.
- The SBTET Diploma Timetables 2020 PDF is going to be downloaded on screen.
- Go through the time tables to check all the details such as dates, and timings etc.
- Done! All The Best.
Hall ticket / admit card is the necessary document to attempt the examinations. All the hopefuls enrolled for AP SBTET Diploma Examinations April 2020 must download and carry the admit cards to the examination hall. Strict hall ticket verification will be done at examination centre.
The AP SBTET Diploma hall ticket 2020 will be accessible to download before 2 weeks of the examination. All the students can download and check the details of examination dates, examination centre, timings and other details such as candidate’s name, number, DOB, signature etc information printed on it. All the hopefuls are instructed to carry the admit cards to the examination hall without fail.
For more details about time-tables, results etc please visit the Official website (i.e.) www.sbtetap.gov.in.
AP SBTET C16, C14, C09 Time Tables 2020
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST V Semester (C-16)
2. BM – VI Semester (C-16)
II. REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM. I Year, IV semester (C-16)
3. PH —I &II Year (ER-91)
III. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG CANDIDATES.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM. – III semester (C-16)
2. BM – V Semester (C-16)
3. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – I Year, III and IV Semester. (C-14)
4. A/AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT / IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ BM – V Semester (C-14).
5. AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/M/ MNG/PET/PCT/RAC/ CHST /BM – VI Sem (C-14)
6. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT – VII Sem (C-14 )
7. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG/BM/CHST /CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT – I Year, III, IV Semester (C-09 )
8. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG/BM/CHST- VI Semester (C-09)
9. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT. VII Semester (C-09)
10. BM – V Semester (C-09)
- 1 AP SBTET Diploma 5th Sem Time Table 2020 For C16 Exams @ sbtetap.gov.in