AP SBTET TWSH Notification, Time Tables, Exam Centers February 2020 @ sbtetap.gov.in
AP SBTET TWSH Notification February 2020
SCHEDULE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEE
a) Commencement of filing of online application: 02-12-2019
b) Last date to pay the fee without fine for private candidates And Principals of Typewriting Institutions: 16-12-2019
c) Last date to pay the fee with a fine of Rs.300- for private Candidates and Institution candidates: 19-12-2019
d) Last date to pay the fee under TATKAL Scheme Rs.1400/-: 21-12-2019
e) Last date to submit downloaded applications (with normal, Late and Tatkal fee) for private and Typewriting Institution Candidates: 23-12-2019
Shorthand Examinations will be held on 8th & 9th February, 2020 and Type writing Examinations will be held on 15th & 16th February, 2020 (Tentatively). Examination Time Table will be placed in the SBTET website i.e., sbtetap.gov.in
NOTE: All the Principals of Typewriting & Shorthand Institutions and students appearing for Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations are requested to note the following changes in conducting the Technical Examinations.
The Examination in Paper-II (Manuscript) of Typewriting of all grades will be conducted first and the Paper-I (Speed) will be conducted after completion of the Paper-II (Manuscript) Examination.
Using different type machine in the Examination hall without the prior permission Of the Chief Superintendent/Joint Chief Superintendent loads to Cancellation of examination.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE OF TYPE WRITING AND SHORTHAND EXAMINATIONS TO BE HELD DURING JANUARY/FEBRUARY, 2020.
(Please go through the instructions carefully given below before filing the application)
The Typewriting and Shorthand Institutes which are recognised by the Department of Technical Education Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada for the Block Period 2019 & 2020 2020 & 2021 and for the calendar year 2020 whose names are placed in the website of the SBTET,Andhra Pradesh, are alone, eligible to sponsor tho candidates for the typewriting and shorthand examinations scheduled to be held during January/February 2020.
1. The Principals of Recognised Institutions/Private candidates, belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh, have to file the online application with http://apsbtet.net/twshportal.
2. The candidates must apply through the recognized Typewriting Institutions in case of first appearance for any of the examinations (any grade or any language). Subsequently one can appear privately by enclosing a copy of his previous Hall Ticket and requisite qualifications along with downloaded online application. Shorthand candidates can appear directly and send their downloaded applications along with requisite documents.
3. The applications of Typewriting Examinations sent by the Principals of unrecognized Typewriting Institutions will be rejected without any intimation and the examination fee paid by them will be forfeited.
4. For Filing the online application, click on Online Application.
5. If the candidate already appeared for any of the Type writing or Shorthand examinations in the last 16 sessions, select Yes for Did you appear for TWSH in any of the last 16 sessions and enter the corresponding Hall Ticket No., which will fetch the old data and reduces the data entry work.
6. In the application form, Name, Fathers name and date of birth of the candidate should be entered as per SSC/Bonafide/Equivalent Certificates.
7. Subject, Batch, Language, Grade and Examination Centre where the candidate is to appear for the examination shall be entered carefully. Once the Registration No. is generated any of the above data cannot be changed and the fee paid will not be refunded.
8. The Principals of Typewriting Institutes have to file the applications after login with their login credentials only. The username is nothing but their institution code and the password “welcome”. If any of the institution filed the application without login to the portal, the candidate will be treated as Private candidate.
9. All the Principals of Typewriting Institutions shall submit the downloaded applications, along with the copies of prerequisite qualifications duly attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer and acovering letter addressed to the Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh. Government Polytechnic for Women Campus, Opp: Maruthi Nagar Arch, Beside: Water Tank, Chowdarypet, Guiianagundla. Guntur-522006 within the stipulated time.
10. All the private candidates, after downloading online applications, along with the requisite documents attested by a Gazetted Officer, shall submit directly to the Secretary State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh. Government Polytechnic for Women Campus, Opp: Maruthi Nagar Arch, Beside: Water Tank. Chowdarypet, Guiianagundla, Guntur-522006 within the stipulated limo.
11. If any candidate ineligible to pay the fee as private candidate, paid the fee and request to forward the application through the institution cannot be entertained.
12. Color Photos are only accepted. Black 8 white photos and photos taken with wearing cap/cooling glasses will not be accepted, as the purpose of clear identity gets defeated.
13. After submitting the online application, for any corrections in Name, Father Name, Date of Birth and change of photograph, the candidate/principal has to send the email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org before issue of Hall Ticket.
14. Once Hall Ticket is generated, no corrections will be entertained.
15. The candidates must be educated regarding the scheme of evaluation of answer scripts of Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations, as most of the students are applying for recounting of papers due to ignorance of the procedure.(For example: (1) In respect of Typewriting English 2 & 2 1/2 marks- 4 marks for Typewriting Telugu, Hindi and Urdu Lower Grades, 3 marks for Telugu, Hindi and Urdu Higher Grades are to be deducted for each mistake or error. (2) In respect of Shorthand no candidate shall be allowed to pass, who makes more than 4% & 6% of errors or omissions in transcription according to grade.
How to the online application:
1. Candidate willing to apply for Typewriting or Shorthand Examination can file online application directly (if eligible as per SBTET norms) or the application can be filed through recognised institutions.
2. The url for filing the online application for Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations is http://apsbtet.net/twshportal for Andhra Pradesh State.
3. The candidate who already appeared for Typewriting or Shorthand Examinations for any grade/Subject in the last 16 sessions (i.e. from December, 2011 to July/August, 2019), has to choose for the option Did you appear for TWSH In any of the last 15 sessions and enter the respective Hall Ticket No. A click on submit button will fetch the personal data of the candidate thereby reduces the data entry work. If a candidate does not remember the correct Hall Ticket No./Registration No. of his previous examination, he has to choose No for the above option and apply as a fresh candidate through a recognised Typewriting Institute in the State as per the instructions given in the notification.
4. Before filing the application, the candidate has to scan the color photo and keep the image ready to upload for filing the online application.
5. After entering into the website, enter the details and save the application by click on Save button and note down the application number for future reference. The application number is useful for retrieving the application. The already saved application can be retrieved by a click on Application Search and entering the application number.
6. The payment can be made immediately by a click on submit button.
Mode of Fee Payment:
After entering the data and uploading the photo, click on Submit button will display two payment options. a) AP Online (B)Online.
AP Online: The candidate can pay the examination fee in any AP Online centre by entering the basic data. The AP Online operator will issue a receipt containing the secret code. The candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh has to enter the online application with a url: https://apsbtet.net/twshportal/ and enter the data, upload the photo, click on submit and select APOnline as payment option. Enter the secret code printed on the payment receipt issued by the AP Online centre, then Registration No. will be generated and get the printout of the application.
Online: Payment gateway facility has been introduced by SBTET to facilitate the candidates/Principals of Typewriting Institutes to make the payment of examination fee by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. After a click on submit button, select Online then it will take to the payment gateway. Select the Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, then select the Card type i.e. VISA/MASTER/MAESTRO, enter the details and click on tax, then application with Registration Number will be generated and get the printout of the application. For a failed transaction, the Registration Number will not be generated. If Registered Number is not generated, make the payment once again and the amount pertaining to failed transaction will be returned to the respective bank account in 3 to 4 working days. In case of institutions, the institute has to login with their respective usernames and password issued by SBTET and the Institute can make the payment for a maximum of ten candidates at a time, the remaining procedure is the same.
After verifying the applications, SBTET will generate Hall Tickets and place them in the same portal one week before the examination. If any candidate files the applications for the same grade from more than one institution, the applications filed by the candidate for that grade will be cancelled.The candidates can get the print out of the Hall Tickets from the same portal for appearing the examinations. The Hall Ticket must be attested by a Gazetted Officer or the Principal of Type Institute.