AP Schools half day Schedule 2020 – Half Day Schools from 15-03-2020
Sub: School Education – School Academic Calender-2019-2020 – Declare Half-a-day Schools w.e.f. 15-3-2020 to all Management Schools in the State during the Academic Year 2019-20 – Orders – Issued.
In pursuant to the instructions issued in the references read above, the Commissioner of School Education, AP. is hereby declared Half-a-day schools from 15-03-2020 upto last working day i.e., 23-04-2020 to all Management Schools in the State during the Academic Year 2019-20.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are requested to issue necessary instructions to all Field Officers / Headmasters of all Management Schools including Pvt. Un-aided Schools to run Half-a-day Schools w.e.f. 15-03- 2020 without fail.
Further, they are requested to issue following instructions to all Field Officers and Headmasters of Management Schools , while running half-a-days schools in the State.
- Strictly implement the half-a-day school timings as per School Academic Calendar.
- 2nd Saturday in the month of April should be count as working day.
- Adequate drinking water should be provided in all schools with the support of Gram Panchayat & RWS Department whereever and whenever required and ensure the same.
- Classes shall not be conducted in the open areas / under the trees etc., under any circumstances.
- Keep handy some Oral Re-hydration Solution (ORS) sachets in every school for use of Students, if suffering from Sun/Heat Stroke with coordination of the Medical & Health Department.
- Provide buttermilk during Mid Day Meals in coordination with local community/ Voluntary organisations.
- Mid-day-meals should be prepared and supplied to the students at the end of school hours and then send students to their homes.
- Monitor the above measures closely with Head Masters, Inspecting Officers and other officials and see that all precautions are taken to avoid any hardship to the Students/ Teachers.