APSWREIS Recruitment 2019: AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) has announced Genereal Recruitment for 750 Posts. Eligible Candiates can apply online for appointment of DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker(Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State.
AP Social Welfare Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 750 APSWREIS Posts @ welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in
AP Social Welfare Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Name Of the Organization||AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Genereal Recruitment (APSWREIS)|
|Name Of the Posts||District Coordinator (DCO), Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT), Principals and Caretaker (Warden)|
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Ed. from recognized university.
- Check the Advertisement for educational qualification.
Scale Of Pay:
i) District coordinator : 46,060 – 98,440
ii) Principal Grade-II : 40,270 – 93,780
iii) Trained Graduate Teacher: 28,940 – 78,910
iv) Care Taker (Warden): 21,230 – 63,010
- APSWREIS selection will be Purely based on Written test/ English language proficiency (ELP) test.
- The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / On-line Transfer.
- On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Unique ID, which will act as reference number for the application.
- It may be noted that issuance of Unique ID does not mean that the candidate has submitted the application on-line.
- It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the above posts, if he / she is less than 18 years of age or more than 44 years of age as on 1.1.2019.
In case of SC, ST, BC etc., the age relaxation is as follows:
(1) SC/ST/BC – 5 years
(2) Physically Handicapped – 10 years
(3) Existing Contract Teachers working in APSWREIS with at least 6 months service – 3 years (Service for less than 6 months will not be counted for the experience as Contract Teacher.)
(4) Ex-Serviceman – 3 years plus length of service rendered by the Applicant in the Armed forces.
1. Eligible candidates can apply on-line from 14.02.2019 to 28.02.2019 through website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
2. Only on payment of fee on-line, an applicant can continue with filling up the application form.
3. Single application will be filled up by candidate, even if he /she is applying for more than one post. However the candidate has to pay fee @ Rs.500/- per each post.
4. No need to enclose any Certificates at the time of submitting on-line application.
5. The candidates must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications
6. Candidates who submit false/fake information in online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.