AP TET 2017 – Allocation of Exam Centres – Press Release
1. In all 4,40,518 candidates applied for TET 2017.
2. As per the clause no13 of the TET 2017 Notification and Information Bulletin it was informed that the candidates will be allotted exam centre from among the 5 preferences given by them. However, allotment of centres hall be discretion of department. Further, all the candidates also signed declaration in agreement to the discretion of department regarding test centre allotment.
3. Out of 4,40,518 applicants, the preferences of 15,605 (3.5%) candidates could not be accommodated in their preferential districts in view of limited exam centres and seats in the district. Consequently while 61,453 candidates applied for Chittoor and Kadapa districts, 3,110 candidates are allotted exam centers in Chennai. Similarly, out of 42,622 candidates who applied for Anantapur district 9,052 candidates are allotted exam centers in Bangalore. Further, out of 50,808 candidates who applied for Kurnool District, 3,443 candidates are allotted to exam centers in Hyderabad.
4. If any of these 15,605 candidates prefer not to write TET in the current exam center allotted to them outside A.P State, they can exercise revised preference to write TET on 02.03.2018 between 2:30PM-5:00PM at the exam centers located in the following seven districts Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur, Kurnool, Nellore, Krishna and Guntur. This option will be made available online on 13.02.2018 afternoon. Hall tickets will be issued to all such candidates as per their revised preference. These candidates can utilise either of the hall tickets to write TET.It may be noted that if any of these candidates writes the TET in the first allotted centre (outside AP State) such candidate will not be permitted to write TET again in the revised preferred centre on 02.03.2018.
Submit Exam Center Preferences: Click Here
1. To the candidates who have been allotted test centers at Bangalore,Chennai & Hyderabad, beyond their 5 preferences,an option will be enabled on 13.02.2018 after 4.00 pm for excersing revised preference of examination center within AP State.
2.For such candidates the exam will be conducted on 02.03.2018 from 2.30pm to 5.00pm across the State.
Check Official Press Release :