AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020 Apply Online for 2146 Application Form Registration: Andhra Pradesh Govt has released the Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020 for 2146 Posts. All the Eligible candidates can apply online for AP Ward Sachivalayam posts and Download Application form at wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020 Apply Online Application Link @ wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
వార్డు సచివాలయాల్లో 2,146 పోస్టులు
రాష్ట్రంలో పట్టణాలు, నగరపాలక సంస్థల పరిధిలో వార్డు సచివాలయాల్లో ఉద్యోగాల భర్తీ ప్రక్రియను ప్రభుత్వం చేపట్టింది. వార్డు సచివాలయాల్లో మొత్తం 2,146 ఉద్యోగాల భర్తీకి శుక్రవారం నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ చేసింది. శనివారం నుంచి ఆన్లైన్లో దరఖాస్తులు స్వీకరిస్తారు. దరఖాస్తులకు చివరి తేదీ జనవరి 31. రాత పరీక్షలో చూపిన ప్రతిభ ఆధారంగా రిజర్వేషన్ నిబంధనల మేరకు పోస్టులను భర్తీ చేస్తారు. పూర్తి సమాచారం గ్రామ, వార్డు సచివాలయాల వెబ్సైట్ల ద్వారా తెలుసుకోవచ్చని పురపాలక శాఖ కమిషనర్, డైరెక్టర్ విజయ్కుమార్ చెప్పారు.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Issue of Notification for Village Secretariats||10th January 2020|
|Online Applications Starts From||11th January 2020|
|Last Date For Online Applications||31st January 2020|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Official Websites||wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsws.ap.gov.in|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Vacancies 2020:
Total Posts: 2146
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Tentative vacancies|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary||105|
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-2)||371|
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-2)||513|
|4||Ward Education Secretary||100|
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||844|
|6||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-2)||213|
|7||Ward Health Secretary|
|8||Ward Revenue Secretary|
|9||Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Apply Online Application Procedure
STEP-1 ONE TIME PROFILE REGISTRATION (OTPR) (ఒక్కసారి ప్రోఫైల్ నమోదు) – Click Here
Posts Under Category – I
(Common Examination with preference)
1. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
2. Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant (Female)
3. Welfare & Education Assistant
4. Ward Administrative Secretary
5. Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
Posts Under Category – II:
Group – A
(Common Examination with preference)
1. Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
2. Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
Group – B
1. Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
2. Village Surveyer (Grade-III)
Posts Under Category – III
(Separate Exam For Each Post)
1. Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
2. Village Horticulture Assistant
3. Village Fisheries Assistant
4. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
5. Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
6. Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
7. Animal Husbandry Assistant
8. ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female)
9. Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
10. Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
11. Village Sericulture Assistant
STEP-3 PAYMENT (చెల్లింపులు) – Click Here
Also Check: AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2020
|S.No||Name Of The Notifications||Download|
|1||Recritment for the Post of Ward Administrative Secretary||Click Here|
|2||Recritment for the Post of Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|3||Recritment for the Post of Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|4||Recritment for the Post of Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||Click Here|
|5||Recritment for the Post of Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|6||Recritment for the Post of Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Education Qualifications
|Sl. No.||Designation of the Functionary||Educational Qualification|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary||Any Graduate|
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary||Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary||Any Graduate with Sciences / Engineering|
|4||Ward Education Secretary||Any Graduate|
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||Diploma in Urban Planning/Civil Engineering|
|6||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary||Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/Anthropology|
|7||Ward Energy Secretary||Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical|
|8||Ward Health Secretary||Nursing / Pharma D|
|9||Ward Revenue Secretary||Any Graduate|
|10||Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary||Any Graduate|
Need for Ward Secretariat System:
1. Growing need for restructuring the delivery systems in the urban areas with an aim to establish an effective mechanism to deliver the required services to the urban populace.
2. A strong & workable channel for implementation of NAVARATHNALU – the commitments made by Government to citizens to improve the living standards of people
3. Transparency and accountability in delivery of government services to the citizens;
4. Ensure convergence among departments providing services at ward level:
- a. Every line department is preparing plans as per scheme guidelines without proper linkages with other departmental schemes.
- b. This compartmentalized system is affecting the inter-departmental coordination, resource pooling and its convergence at the ward level.
- c. Hence, the Ward secretariats would make available all such services at the doorsteps of the citizens which are most essential at the ward itself, without the citizens having to approach the Municipality or Municipal Corporation.
5. Delegation of administrative functions to the Ward secretariat. Ward will become a unit of administration like the State, District and Municipal level.
Government have examined the proposal of CDMA in consultation with line departments, such as Revenue, Home, HM & FW, Energy, Law and Finance Departments for their comments / views and decided for formation of Ward Secretariats and positioning of Ward Secretaries with the following modalities:-
(A) Objectives inter alia, include:
1. To establish a strong, effective and vibrant service delivery system at ward level
2. To provide various Government / other services at the door steps of Citizens through single window system and ensure delivery of Navaratnalu to all deserving people.
3. Enable convergence of all line departments that provide services at the Ward level
4. Preparation and timely implementation of annual plans of line departments to achieve the goals of the Government.
5. Mapping the field level functionaries with clearly specified roles and accountable to Citizens with a well-defined Citizen Charter.
6. Providing mee seva services in all cluster Ward level by utilising the existing facilities and staff.
7. Resolution of the issues/grievances brought by each of the Ward volunteers concerning the 50/100 households.
8. Assist the ULBs for mobilisation resources including collection of taxes, ensuring sanitation and its effective functioning.
9. Integrate the Ward Volunteers system with Ward Secretariat system enabling them to provide citizen services efficiently and work in co-ordination with Ward Committees and ULB.
(B) Structure and Composition of Ward Secretariat and relation between Ward Secretariat and ULB
Every ULB has two components – one elected body and another executive body. With a view to deliver more transparent, accessible, and responsive delivery of various Governmental services to the citizens of Urban areas, in the close proximity under People Centric Process Management System, through “One-Stop” solution and to exercise the powers of the Urban Local Bodies with the expectations of the People, Government desires to provide 10 functional assistants of line departments to be called as “Ward Secretaries” to be placed under the administrative control of the Municipal Commissioner of the respective ULB through the administrative hierarchy and to deliver the services to the citizens, through the platform of “Ward Secretariat”. Further, every Ward Secretariat, will have one Ward Administrative Secretary from ULB, for the purpose of General Administration and Co-ordination with the Line Departments. Government intends to establish ward secretariat system in the urban areas of the state with a view:-
i. To decentralise the delivery of various services
ii. To establish such number of Ward Secretaries of various departments under the overall supervision of the ULB.
To create administrative convenience, the ward secretaries working under a Ward Secretariat, shall cater to the needs of two or more contiguous Wards, without disturbing the autonomy of the ULB, as provided in the relevant Municipal Acts.
The Ward Secretariats will work in co-ordination with the Ward Committees as envisaged under 74th Constitutional Amendment Act and relevant Municipal Acts.
(C) Business in Ward Secretariat
1. The Ward secretariat will function according to prescribed business procedures. The Functional Assistants to be called as Ward Secretaries of the Line Departments will function as per the job chart provided and report to the respective Urban Local Body.
2. The Municipal Commissioner of the ULB will act as DDO (Drawing and disbursing officer) and the pay and allowances of all the staff of Ward Secretariat will be disbursed by him. The honorarium of Ward Volunteers also will be paid by the Secretary of the Municipal bodies.
3. The detailed recruitment process of the Ward Secretaries will be submitted to Government in due course. The service rules in regard to the above shall be suitably be amended.
4. The regular Supervisory Officers of the concerned line Departments shall supervise the Ward Secretaries in technical aspects.
(D). Duties, Roles and Responsibilities of Ward Secretaries:
- Monitoring and supervising the activities of ward volunteer
- Co-ordination of Line departments with Public
- Benchmarking of essential services
- Ensure that the benefits and government services are extended to the genuine beneficiary by conducting random verification
- Shall receive the grievances from the general public and to resolve the same
- Ensure that proper awareness is created to the families by the volunteer in his jurisdiction on health, education and other social i
- Ensuring delivery of various services at the door steps of the citiz
(e). Criteria for Ward Secretariat:
For formation of Ward Secretariat, the following criteria will be taken into consideration:
- The number of Ward Secretariats to be formed for each of the Election Ward shall be @ one per average 4000 Population to be calculated as per 2011 Census + 10.98 decadal growth @ 1.098% per yea
- The minimum and maximum size of population for each Ward Secretariat shall be maintained as 3000 and 5000 respectively.
- While arriving the no. of Ward Secretariats to be formed, If the population of the ward is more than five thousand, there shall be one additional Ward Secretariat for every five thousand population or part thereof, subject to the condition that any part with population of less than one thousand shall be ignored and shall be tagged to the nearest Ward Secretariat.
- Wherever the population is less than 4000, two or more wards shall be tagged together subject to the condition that any part with population of less than one thousand shall be ignored and shall be tagged to the nearest Ward Secretariat.
- While dividing the ward into Ward Secretariats Territorial Unit for the purpose of jurisdiction of the Ward Secretariat, the Natural boundaries and geographical contiguity of the areas shall be followed. The existing polling booths in the ward may also be kept in view while dividing the ward for the purpose of ward secretariat. Further while dividing the Ward into Ward Secretariats, the locality/area/slum boundaries should not be disturbed as far as possible.
- After formation of Ward Secretariats, the Municipal Commissioner shall prepare a Map showing the jurisdiction of the Ward Secretariats with the assistance of the Town Planning Staff and shall give Serial Numbers continuously starting from Ward Secretariat-1, duly maintaining the geographical contiguity.
- After that he shall prepare the list of Ward Secretariats with Boundaries (East, West, North, South etc.,) together with localities/areas/slums/PS Nos., comes within the purview of the Ward Secretariat and shall publish the same in the local daily telugu newspaper for wide publicity.
- The Ward Volunteers working in the locality/area/slum etc., shall report to the concerned Ward Secretariat.
- Thus, based on the above norms, a tentative estimate of Ward secretariats has been arrived, which is 4000. This number may change after the field validation.
(f). Location of the Ward Secretariat:
- The Ward Office, Anganwadi Building, School Building, Community Resource Centre, Community Hall, Govt. Office within the Ward where sufficient space is available, shall be identified and a separate room in the said building shall be provided for the establishment of “Ward Secretariat”
- In case of non-availability of required space in a Govt. Building in a Ward, two to three Ward Secretariats of the said wards can be put in one building where such provision is there. In such case, close proximity to the general public of the ward shall be maintained.
- In the last resort, a Private Building can be taken on a minimum rent.
- Necessary infrastructure and furniture will be provided in the Ward Secretariat.
(G). Basis for arriving the 10 No. of Ward Secretaries in the Ward Secretariat:
Apart from the Services being delivered to the citizens from Urban Local Body, some more services are to be delivered to the citizens from other Departments. Keeping the same in view all these services have been categorized into 10 in number and accordingly the following Ward Secretaries are proposed for discharge of the allocated duties. The concerned department responsible to monitor and carry out the functions also is mentioned in the below table:
|Sl. No.||Designation of the Functionary||Functions to be allocated||Department concerned|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary||General Administration, Coordination, Grievance Redressal, Public Feedback, Collection of Municipal Revenues etc.,||MAUD|
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary||Water Supply, Civic amenities, Roads, Drains, Culverts, Burial Grounds etc.,||MAUD|
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary||Solid & Liquid Waste Management, Environment Protection, Animal Welfare etc.,||MAUD|
|4||Ward Education Secretary||Municipal Education, Amma Vodi, Scholarships, Fee Reimbursement, Vital Statistics, Culture, Festivals Other Municipal functions etc.,||MAUD|
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||Urban & Town Planning, Land-use, Urban Housing, Fire, Urban Forestry, Water Conservation etc.,||MAUD|
|6||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary||SC, ST, BC, Minority etc., Yuvatha-Upadhi, Urban Poverty Alleviation, YSR Asara, YSR Cheyutha, YSR Pension Kanuka etc.,||MAUD|
|7||Ward Energy Secretary||Street Lighting, Power Supply, Power Subsidy etc.,||MAUD|
|8||Ward Health Secretary||Public Health, Registration of Births & Deaths, YSR Arogyasri, YSR Bhima, ICDS etc.,||Medical & Health|
|9||Ward Revenue Secretary||Land Administration, Revenue Functions, Civil Supplies, Digitization, Issuance of Certificates Disaster Management etc.,||Revenue|
|10||Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary||Law & Order, Atrocities against women and Weaker Sections, Related services, Prohibition of Liquor etc.,||Police|
Application Start Date: 11th January 2020
Application Last/End Date: 31st January 2020
2146 Posts which are mentioned detailed in our above post content.
We have given all the procedure for one time registration, application submission and etc step by step process was mentioned in above post otherwise you can refer official website also.
- 1 AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020 Apply Online Application Link @ wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in