APPSC Degree Lecturers Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released notification for Government Degree College Lecturer posts. As per the notification, the number of posts announced is 308. Interested and eligible aspirants can fill up the online application from 7th February to 26th February 2019 at psc.ap.gov.in. Aspirants can check the educational qualification, the number of posts, application process, selection process and other details from the APPSC DL Notification 2019 PDF attached at the end of this article.
APPSC Degree Lecturers Notification 2019 – Apply Online 308 DL Posts, Application Form @ psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the AP State government organization that releases various recruitment notifications every year. The organization has released the notification for 308 Government Degree College Lecturer posts. Aspirants having the suitable educational qualification as per the notification can apply for the AP DL posts in the month of February 2019. Age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 42 years as per norms. Age relaxation will be offered for reserved category candidates as per the norms.
APPSC Lecturers in Govt Degree Colleges Notification 2019
If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website. 1.6. The main examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held through computer based test on 21/05/2019 and 22/05/2019.
Selection of suitable aspirants will be done through written test (prelims + mains) examination and interview rounds. Selected aspirants will get a good pay scale of Rs.15,600 – 39100 with Rs. 6000/- AGP (Revised U.G.C scales of 2006) from the organization. Candidates interested to know more details of APPSC DL Recruitment 2019 can check the details from the following.
APPSC DL Notification 2019 – Important details
|Name of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|No. of Posts||308|
|Name of the Posts||Government Degree College Lecturers|
APPSC DL Vacancy Details
Carried Forwarded Vacancies
|P.C.No||Subject||Name of the Zone||Total|
|Total CF vacancies: 161|
|P.C. No||Subject||Name of the Zone||Total|
|Total Fresh vacancies: 147|
APPSC Eligibility Criteria For Degree lecturers Posts
- i) Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
- ii) Should have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 19, Higher Education (CE.I-1), Dept., Dt. 24/02/2011 and by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in terms of G.O.Ms. No.57, Higher Education (CE.I-1) Dept.,dt. 19.12.2014.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D., Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- “NET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges”. Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirements of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET for recruitments and appointment of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges. (As per G.O.Ms. No. 47 Higher Education (CE.I-1) Department., dt.14/05/2007 read with G.O. Ms. No. 128, Higher Education(CE-I-1) Dept., dt.24/08/2010)
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2018 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1976 and not later than 1st July 2000.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Selected aspirants will get a good pay scale of Rs.15,600 – 39100 with Rs. 6000/- AGP (Revised U.G.C scales of 2006) from the organization.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) towards examination fee. Candidates belonging to the reservation category will have to pay the only processing fee. Check the notification for more details.
Click this link to Apply Online APPSC Government Degree Lecturer Posts 2019 – will be Available on 7th February 2019
How to Apply for APPSC DL (Degree lecturers Posts 2019 Online
- Candidates have to visit the APPSC website, psc.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for APPSC Degree Lecturer notification 2019
- Click on the link and go through the details from it.
- After that click on the apply online button.
- Candidates have to fill the online application form with all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents, scanned photograph, and signature.
- Pay the requisite application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- The application will be sent and the acknowledgment will be sent to the candidate’s mobile/email.
- Check it and take a printout of it for further usage.