APPSC Degree Lecturers Syllabus 2019: Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P Collegiate Education Service for a total of 161 CF and 147 Fresh in the scale of pay of Rs.15,600 – 39100 with Rs. 6000/- AGP (Revised U.G.C scales of 2006) from candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2018.
APPSC Degree Lecturers Syllabus 2019 PDF Download Paper 1 & 2
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 05/02/2019 to 26/02/2019 (Note: 25/02/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night). If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website. The main examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held through computer based test on 21/05/2019 and 22/05/2019.
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF
LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGES IN A.P COLLEGIATE EDUCATION SERVICE
PART-A: Written ‘Examination (Objective Type)
|Papers||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard)||150||150||150|
|Paper-2: Concerned Subject (One only)(PG Standard)||150||150||300|
|PART-B: Interview (Oral Test)||50|
|NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O.Ms. No.235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt. 06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.|
NB: The Candidates have to choose one of the following subjects relevant to the PG Degree for writing Paper-2:
|1. English||2. Telugu||3. Hindi|
|4. Urdu||5. Oriya||6. Commerce|
|7. Economics||8. History||9. Political Science|
|10. Mathematics||11. Physics||12. Chemistry|
|13. Botany||14. Zoology||15. Statistics|
|16. Bio-technology||17. Microbiology||18. Computer Applications|
|19. Computer Science||20. Geology|
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international important
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention andmitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, varianceand coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,Political, and Legal implications/problems.