APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is invited online Applications for recruitment to the post of Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) in A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Sub-ordinate Service for a total of 09 CF and 100 fresh vacancies.
APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 109 Posts @ psc.ap.gov.in
The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 28/12/2018 to 18/01/2019 (Note: 17/01/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website.
The main examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held through computer based test on 25/04/2019 FN & AN. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III. In case any paper of the Examination is held in different languages, the candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
Extension Officer Grade-I(Supervisor) – Important Dates:
|Name Of the Organization
|A.P. Women Development And Child Welfare Sub – Ordinate Service
|Name of the Post
|Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor)
|No. Of Posts
|Application Available on
|Application Ending on
|Screening test Examination
- Candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years on 01.07.2018
- The Scale Of Pay of Rs. 24,440 – 71,510
- A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science/ Bachelor’s of Social Work.
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.However, the SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex. Service Men categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
How to Apply
1. Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then she can proceed to STEP-II.)
2. The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website. For more details see below notification link.
Click Here toApply online Extension Officer Application Form – Link Available on 28th Dec 2018