APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus 2019: Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engineering and Non-Engineering) in A.P Technical Education Service for a total of 95 CF and 310 Fresh Vacancies with basic pay of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with AGP Rs. 5,400 (AICTE 2006 Pay Scales) from candidates within the age
group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2018.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus 2019 Download For Prelims & Mains
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 06/02/2019 to 27/02/2019 (Note:26/02/2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 mid night). If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website. Tentatively the main examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held through computer based test in the month of July 2019.
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF
LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNICS (ENGINEERING & NON ENGINEERING) IN A.P. TECHNICAL EDUCATION SERVICE
|PART-A: Written Examination: (Objective Type)|
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration Minutes||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||General Studies & Mental ability||150||150||150|
|PART-B:ORAL TEST (Interview)||50|
|N.B: As per G.O.Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-1, Plg & Policy) Dept, Dt: 06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question in all Objective type papers.|
NB: 1. The paper in concerned subject for Engineering streams is of Engineering Bachelor’s degree standard.
2. The paper in the concerned subject for Non-Engineering streams is of P.G. Degree standard
3. The Question papers will be in English only.
|3.||Bio Medical Engineering|
|4.||Commercial & Computer Practice|
|10.||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|11.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|12.||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international important
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention andmitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, varianceand coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Can you kindly provide info on tentatively when the screening and mains exams would be?
Also, when can the results be expected? Thanks in advance.
Hai sir suppose if first paper not qualified we will write second paper or not ? these two exams are same day or different days ? how much time gap is for first paper and second paper ?
Hiii sir I want full syllabus of pharmacy related to this exam.
Os paper 1,paper 2 conduct in the same day?