APSBCL Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh state beverages corporation limited is going to be announced Recruitment Notification 2019 For 15,000 Supervisor, Salesmen Posts in liquor shops.
APSBCL Recruitment 2019 For 15,000 Supervisor, Salesmen Posts @ apsbcl.aponline.gov.in
The Government, after careful examination of the proposal submitted by the MD, APSBCL, hereby formulate the following Excise Policy for 2019-20 in respect of Retail Outlets (ROs) to be established by the A.P. State Beverages Corporation Limited.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit for overall supervision of day to day transactions, maintenance of registers, stocks, up keeping the retail outlet etc.
2) Only male candidates shall apply.
3) For the post of shop supervisor, the candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree, Preference shall be given to individuals with B.Com qualification and with computer knowledge.
4) For the post of shop salesman, the candidate must pass intermediate.
5) The candidate must have completed 21 years of age and should not have completed 40 years of age as on 01/07/2019.
6) The candidate for the post of shop supervisor shall be the native of the mandal in which the shop is located and the candidate for the post of shop salesman shall be native of the local body in which the shop is located. They must produce proof of identity viz. Aadhar / Voter ID / Ration card etc.
7) 20% of the shops will be reduced and remaining shops only will be established.
8) Original certificates of educational qualifications, Date of Birth, Caste/Community , Nativity Certificates shall be produced during the time of selection for verification.
9) The employment is purely temporary and on outsourcing / contract basis. The tenure of employment is one year period. The corporation reserves the right to terminate the services of shop supervisor (SS) or shop salesmen (SSM) at any point of time.
10) Last date for submission of applications online is 25-08-2019.
NUMBER OF SHOPS :
- The Government have fixed (3500) A4 Shops for 2019-20.
- The Commissioner of Proh. & Excise will fix unit-wise number of Shops for each unit i.e. Municipal Corporation, Municipality and Mandal and communicate the same to the M.D., APSBCL.
LOCATION OF THE RETAIL OUTLETS & SELECTION OF PREMISES : The A.P. Excise Act, 1968 and the Rules made there under shall govern the selection of premises for establishment of Retail Outlets.
NORMS FOR HIRING PREMISES FOR RETAIL OUTLETS :
- The premises shall have a minimum space of 150 Sft and a maximum of 300 Sft. It shall be on the ground floor with road frontage, with a provision of single entry and exit, secured walls and pucca construction with permanent fixtures.
- It shall have adequate number of ceiling fans, tables, chairs, iron racks, electrical sub meter, a bottle cooler and a board for displaying MRPs.
- A Sign Board depicting “APSBCL Retail Outlet – Number_” (in Telugu and English) shall be fixed.
- Other Requirements: Each Shop shall be provided with a Cash Chest and fake note detector.
- The Shop shall be equipped with necessary hardware and software to implement HPFS and inverter.
- (2) CC Cameras in each Shop shall be installed.
HIRING OF SHOP PREMISES FOR RETAIL OUTLETS:
- After obtaining approval of the Joint Collector concerned, the Depot Manager designated as Nodal Officer shall give a press advertisement in the district editions of (2) Telugu dailies inviting quotations from the premises owners.
- The model press advertisement will be issued by the M.D, APSBCL, Vijayawada.
- Wide publicity shall be given by displaying the notification at public places like IMFL Depots, Prohibition & Excise Stations, Prohibition & Excise Superintendents Offices, Tahsildar offices, MPDO offices, etc.
- (7) clear days from the date of notification shall be given for filing quotations.
- The form for quotation of the Shop rent will be communicated by the M.D, APSBCL, Vijayawada.
FIXATION OF RENT:
- The monthly rent quoted should be a lump sum figure including property and all other Taxes for the entire shop space.
- Three months advance rent shall be paid on entering into agreement.
- Electricity and water consumption charges shall be paid by the APSBCL.
- Rental period will be one year, further extendable from time to time.
- The APSBCL reserves the right to vacate the premises with one month notice.
- The District Level Committee, for scrutiny and selection of the shop premises based on the most competitive bid shall consist of the following:
(a) Joint Collector : Chairman
(b) Deputy Commissioner of P&E : Member
(c) P&E Superintendent concerned : Member
(d) Proh. & Excise SHO having jurisdiction over the Shop : Member
(e) The Depot Manager concerned : Member
(f) The Depot Manager designated as Nodal Officer : Convener
The District Level Committee shall conduct negotiations in a transparent way with the premises owners for arriving at the lowest quotations and fix the monthly rents for the Shops.
The following shall be the staffing pattern for the Retail Outlets :
|Watch & Ward||1||1|
Remuneration to Shop supervisor shall be Rs.17,500/- and to Shop salesman Rs.15,000/- Plus PF & ESI as per G.O.Ms. No. 151, Finance (HR-I – Pig. & Policy) Department, dt: 8-8-2016. Remuneration to watch & ward shall be as per G.O.Ms.No.43, Labour Employment Training and Factories (LAB.II) Dept. dated 28.05.2010. The expenses towards cleaning and upkeep shall be met through contingency fund.
Age and Qualifications:
The following shall be the age, qualifications, etc.
|Staff||Age||Educational qualifications||Other requirements|
|Shop Supervisor (SS)||Min.21 – Max.40 as on 01.10.2019||Degree, preferably B.Com with Computer knowledge||Must be a native of the Mandal/Local body in which the shop is located|
|Shop Salesmen (SSM)||Intermediate|
|Watch & Ward||N.A.|
METHOD AND CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF RETAIL OUTLET STAFF:
- The SS / SSM required for Retail Outlets shall be deployed on contracting / outsourcing basis as per the existing Government Order
- Watch & ward shall be outsourced through reputed Security Services agencies.
- The reservation percentage of different communities shall be followed.
- The District concerned shall be taken as unit for the purpose of calculating reservation percentages.
TENURE OF APPOINTMENT, TRAINING & LEAVE:
The appointments are purely on contracting / outsourcing basis and are valid for one year only. Further extension of tenure will be decided by the APSBCL.
The candidates appointed shall undergo training as prescribed by the APSBCL.
The candidates shall furnish an undertaking that they will not ask for permanency, regularization or preference in Corporation employment/ recruitment by virtue of their being employed on contracting / outsourcing basis.
The Shop Supervisor (SS) and Shop Salesmen (SSM) shall give at least one month advance notice in writing to the concerned Depot Manager in case they intend to quit. The Corporation reserves the right to terminate the services of Shop Supervisor (SS) or Shop Salesmen (SSM) at any point of time.
If they leave the Job without giving advance intimation and such absence results in any loss to the Corporation, the candidate will be held responsible for such loss.
Weekly holiday for the employees working at Retail Outlets may be arranged among themselves subject to the approval of Depot Manager concerned.
The Shop Supervisor and the Shop Salesmen, on completion of one year’s satisfactory service, will be rewarded in the second year with one month’s remuneration as bonus.