APTRANSCO Recruitment Notification 2017: Interested candidates can Apply Online For 146 Assistant Engineer for Electrical & Civil Engineers Jobs at aptransco.gov.in. Transmission corporation of andhra pradesh limited is taking a RECRUITMENT for the post of Assistant Engineer for Electrical and Civil Engineers.
APTRANSCO Recruitment Notification 2017 – Apply Online For 146 Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) Jobs
APTRANSCO Vacancies Available Details:
Applications are invited On-line through APTRANSCO WEBSITE www.aptransco.gov.in and aptransco.cgg.gov.in from 20.03.2017 to 12.04.2017 (to 11.04.2017 for payment of fees) from eligible Engineering Graduates for filling up the following vacancies on regular basis in APTRANSCO Engineering Service.
Application Fee Details
Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards Application Processing Fee.
- Applicants under General category must also pay RS.350/- (Rs Three hundred and fifty) towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee).
- Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above prescribed fee.
Online Application Submission Date Open From: 20.03. 2017
Last date for payment of Fee: 11.04. 2017
Last date for submission of Application: 12.04.2017 up to 7 P.M
- AGE: Shall not be more than 42 years as on 01.03.2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
a) Assistant Engineers/Electrical: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
b) Assistant Engineers/Civil: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination.
Percentage of reservation
- BC-25% + 4% Muslim reservation subject to orders of Government from time to time.
- SC- 15%, ST-6%, PH-3%
- 33 1/3 % reservation for women is applicable as per rules.
For more detailed regarding syllabus etc, please download the detailed Notification: Click Here
Note: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.