AU Degree 5th, 6th Sem Results 2023: Andhra University announced the UG 5th, 6th Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc (CBCS) Results March/April 2023 released at aucoe.info. Students can check AU Degree V, VI sem results 2023 Pdf marks List From Official website links given below.
AU Degree 5th, 6th Sem Results March/April 2023 (Released) – Andhra University UG V, VI Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc Results
Andhra University Vishakapatnam has Conducted the Degree 5th, 6th Semester Examinations in the Month of March/April 2023 for BA B.com BSC Examinations. All students those who had written waiting for the results. University released the AU Degree 3rd year 1st sem Results 2023. People can find Exam results from Below links.
AU UG 5th, 6th Sem Results 2023 – Details
|Name of the University||Andhra University (AU)|
|Name of the Exam||UG V, VI Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc March/April 2023|
|Result date Status||Released|
Andhra University Degree 5th, 6th Sem Results 2023 For BA, B.Com, B.Sc
The following examination AU Degree results declared:
The Following Is The Provisional List Of Register Numbers Of Successful Candidates At The End Of Fifth Semester B.A.B.Com, B.Sc, (Choice Based Credit System) Degree Examination Held In March/April 2023 Marks Statements Will Be Sent To The Principals Of The Concerned Colleges. Results are released.
OLD Result Links:
FIFTH SEMESTER B.C.A, (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019 – Released on 13-02-2020
FIFTH SEMESTER B.B.A, (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019 – Released on 13-02-2020
FIFTH SEMESTER B.SC., (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019. Released on 31-12-2019
FIFTH SEMESTER B.A., (CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019. – Released on 31-12-2019
BACHELOR OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY FIFTH SEMESTER EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019 – Released on 31-12-2019
FIFTH SEMESTER B.COM.,(CBCS-GENERAL) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019 – Released on 30-12-2019
FIFTH SEMESTER B.COM.,(CBCS-COMPUTER APPLICATIONS) DEGREE EXAMINATION HELD IN OCTOBER 2019 – Released on 30-12-2019
AU Degree 5th Sem B.Com Results October 2019 – Available Now
1. The Regular Marks Statements Of The Candidates Are Being Sent To Principals Of The Concerned Colleges. The Candidates Are Directed To Collect Their Marks Statements From The Concerned Principals On Or After –. THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF REVALUATION APPLICATIONS IS –.
2. The Marks Statements Will Not Be Issued Locally I.E. In The Central Administrative Office, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
3. The Candidates Of Andhra Univeristy Affiliated Degree Colleges Who Are Desiring Of Re-Valuation Of Their Valued Answer Scripts Are Required To Apply In The Prescribed Revaluation Format Along With Re-Valuation Fees I.E., Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only) In Respect Of Each Script Of B.Sc., Fifth Semester And Hade Over Them To The Concerned College Principal Where They Studied On Or Before 15-03-2018. The Specimen Hand-Writing Of The Candidate Separately For Each Answer Script To Be Re-Valued Shall Be Enclosed To Re-Valuation Application. The Candidates Applying For The Re-Valuation Need Not Wait For The Re-Valuation Results And Have To Appear For The Next Examination As Per The Eligibility.
4. Ordered That For Issuing Of Photocopies Of Answer Scripts An Amont Of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) Be Collected For Each Script In Case Of Ug Courses. The Candidate Be Required To Apply For Photocopies Of Answer Scripts Within 15 Days From The Date Of Publication Of Results And After Receiving The Photocopy He /She May Be Permitted To Apply For Revaluation Within 15 Days If The Candidate So Desires.
5. The Results And Marks Statements/Certificates Issued Will Be Cancelled At Any Time If The Information Furnished By The Candidate In The Examination Application Is Found Incorrect And If He/She Has Been Debarred By The University Earlier And Under The Period Of Rustication I.E., Debarred Period.
6. Any Discrepancy In The Result Published And The Marks Statement Issued Should Be Brought To The Notice Of The Controller Of Examinations Within 15 Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Through The Principal Concerned For Rectification.
7. Any Complaint, Representation, Appeal, Legal Suit For Redressal Of Examination Related Grievance Shall Be Submitted Within 90 (Ninety) Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Result. All Legal Suits Against The University Shall Be Filed In Courts Within The Jurisdiction Of Visakhapatnam City Only.
8. Duplicate Marks Statements Will Not Be Issued Within 30 (Thirty) Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Results.
9. The Above Results Are Also Available In The Website www.andhrauniversity.edu.In And www.aucoe.info