AU Degree 5th, 6th Sem Results 2020: Andhra University announced the UG 5th, 6th Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc (CBCS) Results December 2020 at results.andhrauniversity.edu.in. Students can check AU Degree 5th Sem results, AU Degree 6th Sem Results 2020 Pdf marks List From Official website.
AU Degree 5th, 6th Sem Results Dec 2020 – BA, B.Com, B.Sc Instant Results
Andhra University Vishakapatnam has Conducted the Degree 5th, 6th Semester Instant Examinations in the Month of December 2020 for BA B.com BSC groups. All students those who had written waiting for the results. University released the AU Degree 5th sem Results, AU Degree 6th Sem Results 2020 in January 2021. People can find Exam results from Below links.
AU UG 5th, 6th Sem Results Dec 2020 – Details
|Name of the University||Andhra University (AU)|
|Name of the Exam||UG V, VI Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc Instant Exams Dec 2020|
|Result date Status||Released|
Andhra University Degree 5th, 6th Sem Results 2020 For BA, B.Com, B.Sc
The following examination AU Degree results declared:
The Following Is The Provisional List Of Register Numbers Of Successful Candidates At The End Of Fifth, Sixth Semester B.A.B.Com, B.Sc, (Choice Based Credit System) Degree Examination Held In December 2020 Marks Statements Will Be Sent To The Principals Of The Concerned Colleges. Results are released.
1. The Regular Marks Statements Of The Candidates Are Being Sent To Principals Of The Concerned Colleges. The Candidates Are Directed To Collect Their Marks Statements From The Concerned Principals On Or After –. THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF REVALUATION APPLICATIONS IS –.
2. The Marks Statements Will Not Be Issued Locally I.E. In The Central Administrative Office, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
3. The Candidates Of Andhra Univeristy Affiliated Degree Colleges Who Are Desiring Of Re-Valuation Of Their Valued Answer Scripts Are Required To Apply In The Prescribed Revaluation Format Along With Re-Valuation Fees I.E., Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only) In Respect Of Each Script Of B.Sc., Fifth Semester And Hade Over Them To The Concerned College Principal Where They Studied On Or Before 15-03-2018. The Specimen Hand-Writing Of The Candidate Separately For Each Answer Script To Be Re-Valued Shall Be Enclosed To Re-Valuation Application. The Candidates Applying For The Re-Valuation Need Not Wait For The Re-Valuation Results And Have To Appear For The Next Examination As Per The Eligibility.
4. Ordered That For Issuing Of Photocopies Of Answer Scripts An Amont Of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) Be Collected For Each Script In Case Of Ug Courses. The Candidate Be Required To Apply For Photocopies Of Answer Scripts Within 15 Days From The Date Of Publication Of Results And After Receiving The Photocopy He /She May Be Permitted To Apply For Revaluation Within 15 Days If The Candidate So Desires.
5. The Results And Marks Statements/Certificates Issued Will Be Cancelled At Any Time If The Information Furnished By The Candidate In The Examination Application Is Found Incorrect And If He/She Has Been Debarred By The University Earlier And Under The Period Of Rustication I.E., Debarred Period.
6. Any Discrepancy In The Result Published And The Marks Statement Issued Should Be Brought To The Notice Of The Controller Of Examinations Within 15 Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Through The Principal Concerned For Rectification.
7. Any Complaint, Representation, Appeal, Legal Suit For Redressal Of Examination Related Grievance Shall Be Submitted Within 90 (Ninety) Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Result. All Legal Suits Against The University Shall Be Filed In Courts Within The Jurisdiction Of Visakhapatnam City Only.
8. Duplicate Marks Statements Will Not Be Issued Within 30 (Thirty) Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Results.
9. The Above Results Are Also Available In The Website www.andhrauniversity.edu.In And www.aucoe.info