TS SSC Marks Memo Download: Students Can Download Telangana 10th Class marks memo 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 etc duplicate at official website. Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Marks memo is one of the curtail documents for any of the students. The SSC/10th Class marks memo can be used as the reference of date of birth, and in various other major aspects. It is one of the precious documents to be secured by the aspirants. If anyone lost the SSC original marks memo under any circumstances, then they need not worry much. The Board of Secondary Education Telangana State (BSETS) is letting the students download TS SSC duplicate marks memo. Students who have accidentally missed their original marks memo can check TS SSC duplicate marks memo downloading process, required details to download the duplicate marks memo, and various other details from here.
TS SSC Marks Memo Download 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 – Telangana 10th Class Marks Memo Duplicate
Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana State handles the responsibility of SSC academic examinations, marks memos, results, and various other related aspects. The board handles the SSC/class 10th board education-related works in the state of Telangana. Students who have appeared for the class 10th /SSC examinations from Telangana state and got the SSC marks memo after the result declaration will have to prevent the SSC Marks memo with proper care. In any case, if any of the students lost the SSC marks memo, then he/she will have the chance to get the class 10th duplicate marks memo. BSETS is now facilitating the students to download the duplicate marks list. Students can download class 10th duplicate list that looks the same as their original marks sheet. The duplicate marks list contains ‘Duplicate Downloaded from Website’ printed on it.
Details needed to download TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo
Students can download the class 10th duplicate marks list by visiting the DGETS official portal, memos.bsetelangana.org. To download the duplicate marks list students have to fill up some details mentioned on the website. They need to provide the information of,
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of birth
- Year of examination
- Stream of the examination [Regular/Private/OSSC Regular/OSSC Private]
Also Check: TS SSC/10th Class Results March 2019
Also Check: TS 10th Class Supply Results June 2019
Procedure to download TS 10th class Marks Memo Duplicate
1. Initially visit BSE Telangana official portal, https://memos.bsetelangana.org/SSCResultsDetails.aspx
2. Search for ‘Duplicate Marks Memo’ and click on it.
3. The applicant needs to fill the details of hall ticket number, date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, year of examination, Stream of the examination [Regular/Private/OSSC Regular/OSSC Private] details in the specified columns. [Note: Fill up all the details correctly without any mistakes]
4. After giving all the required details, fill up the code, which is specified therein the prescribed empty text box.
5. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
5. That’s it!! TS SSC Duplicate Marks sheet will get downloaded.
6. Take a Colour printout for future use.