Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Central Railway Recruitment has invited application from eligible candidates for recruitment to 2573 posts of Apprentice. Online applications have been invited by the Central Railway for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 2573 Apprentice Posts
|Name Of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Total No.of Vacancies||2573|
|Opening of Online Application||26/06/2018|
|Date and time of closing of Online Application||25/07/2018|
Vacancy Details in Various Cluster And Units
Mumbai Cluster & Unit
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kalyan – 179
- Sr.DEE(TRS) Kurla – 192
- Parel Workshop – 418
- Matunga Workshop – 579
S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60
Bhusawal Cluster & Unit
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122
- Electric Loco Shed – 80
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118
- Manmad Workshop – 51
- TMW Nasik Road – 50
Pune Cluster & Unit
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121
Nagpur Cluster & Unit
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 59
Solapur Cluster & Unit
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 73
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-07-2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Application fees for General & OBC (Non-refundable) – 100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process. The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
- Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification. For More Details click below Notification.