Delhi CET Polytechnic 4th Counselling Seat Allotment Results 2019: The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi declaring Result of Delhi CET Polytechnic Fourth round counselling allotment letter on 27th july on its official website, cetdelhi.nic.in. Students aspiring for the 4th round seat allotment result can check their allotted colleges from the DTTE Delhi official website. Candidates can go through the article to know more details.
Delhi CET 4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Fourth Round Counselling Result @ cetdelhi.nic.in
The Delhi Department of Training And Technical Education (DTTE) has conducted Delhi Common Entrance Exam (CET 2019) in may for students aspiring to get admission into Diploma/Polytechnic/Engineering courses. Candidates those have qualified in the exam can get admission into various Government/Private colleges approved by AICTE. This year a huge number of hopefuls have competed for the Delhi CET examination. The DTTE has organised the exam and also released the Delhi CET results on 5th july. Candidates those have qualified in the test can now check the information of their 4th allotment result. The DTTE is going to announce the Delhi CET Polytechnic 4th round result 2019 today, 27th july at 6PM on its official website, cetdelhi.nic.in.
Delhi CET Polytechnic 4th Round Counseling 2019 Dates:
|Processing Fee (NEW candidates only)||19 July 2019 to 25 July 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice Submission||24 July 2019 (10:00am) to 26 July 2019|
|Result of 4th Counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||27 July 2019 (06:00pm)|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||28 July 2019 (10:00am ) to 30 July 2019 (04:00pm)|
|Verification of Documents||29 July 2019 (10:00am ) to 31 July 2019 (04:00pm)|
Candidates can visit the website to check the 4th allotment list. Candidates, those are not happy with the choices allotted to them can also change, edit, delete their options until-. Students will be allotted seat on the premise of their rank, merit, and available seats.
Delhi CET RESULT OF SEAT ALLOTMENT AND PRINTING OF PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT LETTER
Result of Fourth Round of Counselling has to declared today, Login to your Account to check the result and download the Allotment Letter.
4thRound Cutoff Ranks – College Wise (Available today)
1. The candidate can see the result of the counselling on the internet at specified date and time as per the counselling schedule, by login using his/her CET Roll no. as login ID and Password (on the Website https://www.cetdelhi.nic.in) as generated by his/her during Online Registration.
2. Successful candidates can proceed for part payment of Institutional Fees as per the procedure mentioned in STEP 5.
3. If the seat is allotted to the candidate, he/she must take out the print out of the Provisional Allotment Letter.
4. The option of printing the Provisional Allotment Letter will be available only for the respective round; within the specified period and the record will not be available in the subsequent round of online counselling.
NOTE: – Unsuccessful candidates can participate in the next round of counselling (if any), however such candidates are not required to pay the Processing Fees again.
The seat allotment will be completely web-based. The allocation process has the following sequence:
1. Allocation starts after the registration period is over.
2. A candidate submits his/her choices on registration.
3. The computerized allocation will be done based on the rank, region, category, sub-category, gender, etc. for each of the five tests.
4. The available seats will be allocated according to the preference of choices submitted by the candidate during registration & choice submission.
5. To check the result of seat allotment:
a) Click on the link “Registered Candidate Login” given on home page and fill details.
b) Click on the link “Allotment Letter”.
c) Print Provisional Allotment Letter(if allotted)
Steps to check CET Delhi Polytechnic 4th Round Seat Allotment result 2019:
- Visit the official website Delhi CET cetdelhi.nic.in
- Click on ‘Registered Candidate Login’ link and enter the registration number, etc details
- After login, click on ‘Allotment Letter’ link.
- Click on Print Provisional Allotment Letter, if the seat is allotted.